Chapter 6

Jane's POV

"Good morning, mommy!" I heard Noah greeted me.

"Morning, my favorite boy. Mommy's making pancakes for you, baby." I told him.

"Mommy can we go out today? I want to go to the park again. Pwease?" Noah asked.

I put the pancakes on the plate and give it to Noah. "Baby, I think we should just stay home today, okay? Remember what happened the last time we went to the park? You hurt yourself, we don't want that to happen again now do we?"

"But mommy..." Noah whined.

"We can watch TV together! Or we can watch Lion King again if you want. That sounds fun, right?"

"But I want to go out. Please, mommy..." Noah give me his best puppy face. How can I say no to my baby when he's making that face?

"Fine, but finish your breakfast first and then go change." I said sternly.

"Okay mommy!" Noah smiled sheepishly, clearly satisfied that his plan is working.

-

Later,  I get dressed into a dark green T-shirt and pair it with a black jeans. I grab my bag and took Noah's hand with me and lead us to the front door.

As we walked out from the apartment, I saw a familiar car parked near us.

William got out from the car and walked toward us. His outfit is more casual today, dark jeans and white T-shirt. No matter what he wears, he still look hot.

"Jane, I was about to meet you. I thought you would want to have a lunch together." William said as he approaching.

"No thanks, William. If this is your way to get me to sleep with you again then just forget it." I told William.

He was eyeing me and Noah when he said, "I didn't know you were going out. Is this your little brother?" William asked.

I was hesitated to answer him.

"Mommy, who is he?" Noah asked, walking closer to me and hiding behind my leg.

I looked at Noah and gave him a reassuring smile, "It's okay, sweetie"

"Woah, what? I'm confused. You act like he's your son or something... I... what?" William is probably curious about Noah. I don't blame him, though. Anyone would have give the same reaction.

There's no point in hiding now. William might as well just know the truth about me. Maybe then he would leave me alone after knowing that I have a child.

I sighed and prepare myself for his reaction as I told him, "William, this is my son, Noah."

William gasped for a moment, looking at me with wide eyes. "Your son? You didn't tell me you have a son. I didn't know you were married... or have a boyfriend."

He looked shocked, and then his face looks like he just came up with a realization.

"Ugh, fuck. Of course you already have someone. That's why you refused to sleep with me and you never been intimate with anyone before, like Danny said. You have a boyfriend, that's why! Fuck, fuck!"

He looked very frustrated.

"Actually, William, I don't-"

"Mommy, why is he mad? I'm scared." Noah whimpered.

"Hey, shush, baby it's okay. You don't have to be scared. Mommy's here." I tried to calm Noah who looked like he was about to cry.

William sighed and looked at me,  "Jane, I'm sorry. I should have know."