Indulgences.

Sewickley, Pennsylvania
11:21pm

After the movie finished, along with the bottle of whiskey, we decided to go next door to the bar.  The two of us were halfway wrecked already.  But I had to open my stupid mouth.  I said, proudly, that I could easily out drink Dean.  And he, of course, took it as a challenge.  His hand grabbed mine as he pulled me out the door.  Before heading to the adjacent bar we walked to the room Sam was in.  Dean banged on the door.  It was only a moment before Sam opened up.  There we stood like a couple of drunk, disheveled idiots.  The two of us straightened our faces.

"Uh, what's going on?" Sam asked quizzically.

"Sam, can you tell her I can out drink her any day of the week?" Dean said crossing his arms.

"Sam your best bet would be to put money on me," I said shoving Dean to the side.

"D-did you two really come over here for this?"

"Yes," Dean said.

"No chance I could bet on you two not getting completely obliterated?" he asked.

"No," we both answered.

"My money is on her."

Sam shut the door.  I had a large smile on my face. Dean huffed.  He, and I, both knew he only picked me to mess with Dean.  My face had a wide grin.

"Shut up," Dean said.

"I guess I am just better at everything."

"Don't let it go to your head."

"Too late."

"Alright, alright let's go."

We walked over to the bar.  Dean ordered a pitcher of beer.  It tasted like crap in comparison to the whiskey we had.  We sat at the bar. Both of us drinking the beer.  My buzz grew exponentially as we continued to drink.  I ran my finger around the rim of my glass, it was almost habit for me to do that.  I caught a woman staring over at us.  Her eyes never fell to Dean.  He caught my gaze.  His eyes traced the glare to the woman.  She stood up and walked off when he looked over.

"Don't get all jealous on me, sweetheart," he smirked.

"Don't flatter yourself," I smirked, "maybe I just found her attractive."

Dean's face went bright red.  I laughed before shoving his shoulder.  He tried a few times to form a response, but couldn't.

"Alright, you just gather yourself together. I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?"

"Don't worry I'll be back.  Maybe I'll have a friend," I laughed.

His face had a deadpan expression.  I patted his shoulder with a laugh.  He probably didn't catch on that I was joking. My body strolled past him.  His voice ordered another shot.  He downed his shot as I ducked into the ladies restroom. I walked to the sink and began to wash my hands.  How did Dean not realize she was a demon?  That guy was really thick headed.

"So, you following me?" I asked.

"Don't flatter yourself."

"Well, I am kind of a big deal."

"You're a disgrace is what you are.  Crowley may be covering for your ass right now, but that will stop.  A lot of us want you to pay for the friends you've taken."

I leaned against the counter by the sink.  I dried my hands with the cheap paper towels. My eyes examined the cuticles on my fingernails.  I could really use a manicure.