Confessions.

Sewickley, Pennsylvania
4:37am

My phone vibrated repetitively until I woke up.  I slid my finger across the screen.  In a hushed tone I answered while walking to the bathroom.

"Talk to me," I said.

"____, you've got a job," the voice said.

"You could say hi, Rhett."

"We don't have time for pleasantries.  Big job, high risk, but huge payout."

"I do like money.  Am I your first choice?"

"I wouldn't trust this job to anyone else.  I'm sending the details now."

I pulled the phone from my ear.  An email appeared.  My eyes skimmed over it.  This was big.  I pulled the phone back to my ear.

"You can't be serious," I hissed into the phone.

"Dead serious."

"Who contracted us for this?"

"You know better than to ask that."

"Rhett, can I have some time to-"

"You gotta get going now if you're going to make it to Miami on time."

"Rhett, you're gonna owe me big time for this."

"I know, I got something in the works for you.  Get moving."

"Alright."

I ended the call and shoved the phone into my pocket.  I picked up my clothes and my bag.  I got changed into a new pair of clothes. I tossed the old clothes into the bag and walked out of the bathroom.  I sat back on the bed and gave Dean a shake. He groaned a little, but didn't really respond to me.

"Dean, I have to go.  Work stuff," I said.

"Okay," he groaned.

"I am sorry.  Call me. We'll figure out somewhere to meet up."

"Sounds good."

He wasn't awake.  I grabbed the pen and paper on the nightstand.  After writing a note I slipped it into his jacket.  He'd get it eventually.  It was sad to leave so suddenly, but I didnt have a choice.  This was too big to miss out on.  I grabbed my keys and tossed my bag over my shoulders.  I picked up the bag with my gun inside. I looked back one last time at the sleeping figure.  A half smile spread across my lips.

"See ya, Dean."

Sewickley, Pennsylvania
8:49am

There was banging on the door as Dean shot up.  He looked around the room.  He even patted the bed.  His voice called out to a person who wasn't there.  It suddenly dawned on him that he had done this women before.  And having this feeling kind of sucked.

"Dean," Sam called his name again.

"Yeah, I'm coming."

He pulled his jeans on and walked to the door.  Sam stood at the door looking at his brother.  Dean yawned inviting his brother in.

"Where's ____?" Sam asked.

"Gone I guess."

"Ouch, how's that feel?"

"What's that mean?" Dean asked with a hint of anger.

"Nothing meant by it."

"I don't know what I was expecting.  She's probably not the kind of person who hangs around one place too long."