Epilogue: Honeymoon.

A month had passed and we were on yet another job. Dean kept us going non stop. We had talked a lot about actually going somewhere for a honeymoon, but then another job suddenly popped up. We just beheaded a vampire sending blood across my clothes.  I sent him an angry look. He opened his mouth to apologize, but I turned on my heel and headed off toward the car. Sam witnessed the moment. He walked over to his brother.

"Trouble in paradise?" he asked.

"She is upset we're working so much," Dean sighed.

"Well, usually normal people take this little mini vacation after a wedding. They call it a honeymoon, Dean."

"I know what it is. But she wants to go far away. And it will cost money and we will probably have to fly there."

"Dean, get over it. She's gonna just get angrier if you don't go somewhere."

Dean rolled his eyes and headed back to the car. I was sitting in the back seat.  The drive back to the motel was quiet except for the few awkward moments Sam caused.  We got out of the car and Sam headed inside. I got out and grabbed my bag. Dean put his hands on my shoulders. He looked pale.

"You really want to go somewhere, don't you?" he asked.

"I just thought we could take off a few days.  Somewhere warm, just us, no interruptions," I smirked.

"You make a compelling argument."

"Come on. You don't need to worry about money. I still have a pretty big stash from my killer days," I pouted my lips, "let me plan a little vacation. Pleeease?"

"I can't say no to that face. Fine."

"Oh thank you, Dean."

I wrapped my arms around him tightly.  He smiled, still nervous of what I would plan for us.  The day after we arrived at the bunker I started planning our trip.  I showed Dean places we could go. He just told me he wanted to spend time with me.  Everywhere I picked required flying.  I promises him I'd get him back for scaring me minutes before our wedding.  Since he didn't want to help Sam would often help me. Even Cas joined in. We were sitting in the library one night.  Dean walked by dropping a beer in front of me. He looked at the computer seeing the flight lists we were looking at.

"Fiji?!" he exclaimed, "how long of a flight is that?"

"This one requires taking three different planes," Sam remarked.

"Three?"

"Don't tell me the great Dean Winchester is afraid of flying," I smirked.

"What? Me? Never. I'm more scared of a Wendigo. And I'm not afraid of those, okay?" he walked out of the room, "Dean Winchester fears nothing."

The three of us grinned widely. The door to his room shut.  We burst out laughing. I took a sip of the beer and sat back.

"Revenge is a dish best served at 50,000 feet in the air," I laughed.

A few days later the alarm started going off before dawn.  Dean sat up groaning as I jumped out of bed.  I shook Dean a few times. His eyes half opened.

"Today's the day," I beamed, "we got a plane to catch."

"Right. The big vacation you planned."

"Beaches, drinks, you and I by ourselves for a whole week?"

"Does sound good."

"So get up. It's gonna be great. I packed your bag last night since you fell asleep at like six. And by fell asleep I mean passed out.  All this drinking I'd say you were nervous about this trip."