Crashing Down.

I'd armed myself with a bat and an exorcism pre recorded on my phone. I didn't want to hurt Dean, but I may not have a choice.  Sam found another room for me to hide in.  Dean would know which room was mine. Sam locked the door and told me to run if Dean found me. I agreed as I felt a shakiness in my body. Sam ran off as the lights flicked off.  Red emergency lighting came on.  Footsteps carried through the hall. There was an odd rhythm to their movement.

"Sam, Sam," Dean's voice echoed. It was haunting, it wasn't his, "when I'm done with ____ we should really have a chat."

Something scraped against the walls as a door slammed open, my body tensed.  My hands were shaking as I stepped away from the door. I held my breath.  I heard his laughter through the halls.  It was unsettling.

"Oh, ____," his voice almost sang my name, "seems we need to talk huh?"

"Shit," I hissed.

"Dean!" Sam's voice called out.

"You done running?" he paused, his voice right outside of the room I was in, "I'm close, aren't I?  That's why you are coming to me."

"This isn't you, Dean."

"You sure? There is so much anger already in here.  And we all know I'm not father material."

His foot slammed into the door as I jumped back.  With another kick the door flung open.  My body tensed as Dean's bright green eyes flashed black.  A smile broke across his face. His mouth opened slightly.  His hand holding up the positive pregnancy test. My throat gulped as I held tighter to the bat in my hand.

"Dean," I said, "I know you're in there."

"You know I never realized just how much you were holding me back.  I should thank Crowley for splitting us up.  And when I heard you were back from Purgatory I had to come see you again," he said.

"I'll send you to hell myself.".

"Oh, you won't hurt me in this meat suit. And if you exorcise me, well, I'll just come back."

"Why do you even want to do this?  I'm not bothering you. I'm not hunting you down."

"Honestly?"

"Yes, we used to get along."

"To prove I'm really a demon to Crowley. He's a fan of my work so far," he paused, "and because I think it'll be fun to see you and Dean squirm at the same time."

"You piece of shit."

"He's so noisy too.  Don't hurt her. If you touch a single hair on her head I'll kill you myself," his voice mocked, "you do know he doesn't want that kid.  You can't have nice things in this life.  Especially something so needy, so fragile."

"Dean, you're stronger than this, you can beat it."

Sam appeared in the door and started the exorcism.  Dean turned his head and sent his brother flying back.  Sam hit the wall hard. His body slumped to the ground. I pushed past Dean and took off down the hallway.  He stepped into the hallway with an eerie grin.

"Aw, how did you know I'd enjoy this more if you ran?" he called out.

His footsteps followed where I had ran to.  He heard a door shut and turned around.  His feet carried him in that direction as he found his way back to his room. The door was shut.  He stood in front of it for a moment before opening the door. His eyes scanned the room as he walked in.  He picked up a gun on the desk.

"You're right. That is a little messy."

His hand grabbed a knife and walked out of the room.  I lunged at him aiming the demon killing knife at a non vital point in his body. His hand grabbed mine as he smirked.