No Chick Flick Moments.

Chadron, Nebraska
2:16am

"Rise and shine, boys," Crowley bellowed.

The two men shot up, each drawing a gun.  The demon dropped his angel baggage and raised his hands.  They looked between the angel and demon.  Those two looked like a pair of buddy cops.  Castiel looked the part, but Crowley, not so much.

"She's a little bitch, isn't she?" Crowley groaned.

"You better not be talking about ____.  I swear I'll put a bullet between your eyes," Dean yawned.

"Oh right, I forgot the new leader of hell is your girlfriend."

"She kicked you out?" Sam laughed.

"That's why I love that girl," Dean smiled.

"What did you do to Cas?" Sam inquired.

"She took my grace," Castiel spat.

"What?!" the brothers exclaimed in unison.

"Why do you think I'm toting him around?" Crowley sighed.

"Why?" Dean asked.

"Because he doesn't have grace," Crowley said with a snarky tone.

"No, why would she do that?"

"Because we were going to send her back to Purgatory," Castiel answered.

Dean looked over at Sam, who returned his perplexed look.  Dean stood up, his look bouncing between the angel and demon.  Crowley groaned as he hit Castiel's shoulder gently.

"What did you do to her anyway?" Dean asked.

"I needed that side of her to get into Purgatory," Crowley said, "Castiel wanted in on the action, isn't that right, Cassie?"

"Dean, I-" Castiel started, noticing the look on Dean's face, "I swear it's for a good reason."

"What are you two doing?" Sam demanded.

"We don't have to tell you that," Crowley spat.

"We should tell them-" Castiel began.

"Here's what's gonna happen," Dean remarked, "You're gonna put ____ back together back to the way she was, no tricks.  And the both of you are going to stop whatever the hell you are doing.  I mean why would you even want to do that?"

Castiel looked up at Crowley.  He looked ashamed of what they had been doing.  The two reluctantly agreed.  Dean helped Castiel off the ground.  He groaned while being pulled to his feet.  Castiel fell onto the bed with a sigh. Dean looked at him.  How could she take the grace of an angel?  He didn't even care about this.  He just wanted her back.

"Well, the sooner I get her out of hell the better," Crowley said, "I'll just need to get a few things first."

"For?" Sam asked suspicious of his intentions.

"You want her back?  I can do something better than that.  I can split them so you can have just the good."

"Seriously?" Dean exclaimed.

"I didn't realize quite how strong that part of her was.  To be rid of that will be a favor to me as well," Crowley explained, "so let me grab a few things and we'll get her back to you."

With a snap of his fingers Crowley was gone.  Dean flopped on the bed.  He pushed Castiel to the side, making room for himself to sit down.  His hand rest behind his head as he leaned back into the wall.  They could have a normal life.  Normal for a hunter.  Dean liked the idea of that.  His eyes closed as a smile spread across his face.  She really looks good in plaid.