Family Begins With Love.

Alright everyone. Here is the last chapter of the story. There is a small fluffy follow up to come after but it may not be as long as this one so, I'm not counting it. Thank you very much for reading and all the love, support, votes and comments. I hope you enjoy.

At some point the dog got up and trotted into Dean's room. He settled at the foot of his bed. A figure appeared in the doorway. My head tilted slightly. Their footsteps neared my bed. A face dipped into myline of view showing bright blue eyes gazing into mine. The face seemed familiar, but I couldn't place it. I took in a deep breath and exhaled sharply.

"At least you still recognize me," Castiel said, "Crowley did quite the number on you."

His hand placed against my head. Through the darkness cracks appeared. A bright light began began to appear. I could see the world before me coming into view. My eyes gave a few blinks as I looked around. Cas was sitting on the bed next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Dean called me after the process was over. Said you were like a zombie," he explained.

"Yeah, guess I wasn't myself."

"How are you feeling?"

"Better. Thank you, Cas. So it's all over, huh. I get to be me?"

"Yes."

I gave a sigh of relief. Somehow I didn't feel as bad as I had expected to feel. A smile broke across my face. I gave Castiel a hug before jumping off the bed. I headed toward the door looking back at him.

"I knew you'd come through, Cas," I beamed, "thank you."

I disappeared into the hallway. He smiled slightly happy to have helped me out. My head poked back into the doorway.

"I'm gonna need one last favor from you," I remarked.

"Of course."

"I'll let you know when the time comes."

I disappeared again. My footsteps setting the dog alarm off. Barkley jumped on Dean eliciting oofs and expletives from him.

"Shut up, dog," Dean hissed.

I leaned in the doorway watching them. Barkley grabbed the blanket and pulled it off of Dean. He sat up cursing the dog. I couldn't help but laugh from the doorway. Dean looked over, his eyes lighting up. I hurried across the room jumping onto the bed. Causing the dog to make more noise. Dean turned to me, but before he could say anything Barkley had started licking my face excitedly. His tail swayed back and forth as he gave a bark.

"Quiet, Barkley," I said quietly giving him a stern stare, "quiet."

The dog sat laid down in front of me. I gave him a few pats on the head. Dean sighed and threw his hands up in frustration.

"I have been trying to get him to be quiet for ages," he huffed.

"You have been training him, right?"

"Yes?"

"So no?"

"I've tried. And who cares about that? How are you?"

"Cas patched my head up so. I think I'm good now."

"I mean-"

"I'm happy, Dean. I really am. Let's not ruin this by looking into it too much."

"Oh. I forgot I got you something."

"A present? For me?"

"Just a little something I picked up."