Betrayed.

Location Classified
10:15pm

When my eyes reopened I was at the house where we had set up our base of operations. The place was wrecked. Tables were broken, chairs and couches flipped over. My hands clenched tightly. I took off toward a door and ran downstairs. My heart pounded against my chest. I got to the bottom of the stairs. As soon as my feet touched the floor I was sent flying back. My body was stuck to the wall behind me.

"Crowley, listen," my voice pleaded.

"No, you listen," he said walking over, "we had an agreement. Did you forget?"

"I wasn't lying. I did my job then four of your idiot lackeys come after me. They shot me. And when I tried to leave-"

"One of them happened to walk onto the blade, right?" he interrupted me.

"Crowley, you know I keep my word. I wouldn't do that. I didn't."

My body dropped to the ground. Crowley strolled closer. His footsteps neared me as I looked up. My eyes moved past him to see Rhett on the ground.

"Did you kill him?"

"He was just being mouthy so I had him take a nap. But there is something you can do for me. To make up for your little faux pas."

"Being in debt to you is exactly why we made that agreement."

"Well, this is our new deal. You've been hanging around with some hunters. All I need you to do is keep them distracted for a little while. I have plans, big plans. And maybe if you handle this well, I'll let you in on this."

"What are you planning?"

"Oh, with you getting cozy with the Winchesters. I shouldn't divulge too much."

"I don't want any part of this."

He cocked a gun and aimed it at Rhett. His eyes held on me. I looked between him and Rhett.

"Okay," I sighed, "I'll do it."

"I'll never understand why you went down this path," he knelt down in front of me, grabbing my chin roughly, "you have so much potential. So much power lies inside you."

"Guess you screwed up and gave me a conscience."

The gun aimed at Rhett once more. But this time he pulled the trigger. I don't know how I moved so quickly, I never had before. I felt pain burst into my back. I looked back at Crowley who smiled.

"My finger slipped."

"I agreed to help you, Crowley. And this is how you try to repay me?" I snapped, "guess that means the deal is off."

He frowned at me as the gun raised again. He fired three consecutive shots. Each of them dug into my back in different areas. He was a terrible shot in comparison to myself. I stood up as I slowly turned my head. My body followed the motion. I lifted my hand as Crowley flew back against the wall. The gun dropped from his hand as I strolled closer to him. A genuine look of fear spread across face. I didn't feel like myself.

"You need to go back to hell. Leave the meat suit here though."

A blood red cloud escaped from his lips before he could protest. The body fell to the ground. I went over to Rhett's desk and found a sharpie. I hurried back over to Crowley's meat suit. Rhett's phone was sticking out of his pocket. My hand quickly took it and put it in my back pocket. I opened the sharpie and drew a few things on his face. And maybe a few lewd comments were left on his forehead.