Chapter One

QUICK NOTE  - VERY IMPORTANT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE JUST CLICKED ON THIS ONE - 

If you have just clicked on this fanfiction and haven't read the first book, this will make no sense to you. Please go read 'You're in Danger'  before you decide to read this but to the ones who do not care be prepared to be confused at certain parts.

FOR THE ONES WHO READ 'YOU'RE IN DANGER'

This book is going to be full of surprises. I've thought this through quite a bit. I haven't completely finished planning but that's to do with detail and stuff but I know what to write so far! I really hope you will enjoy reading it and lets get all intense again hah!

-Chanyeol's POV-

I rest my head against the wall of our new cafe. It's larger, in the city, it's incredible and I can't believe we managed to get this far. The theme is more modern but has a bit of our old cafe. I love working here and with Kyungsoo by my side as a waiter, it's pretty amazing. Everything is going okay for us all, apart from the grief of Yixing still lingering over us, were doing okay. 

"Luhan!" Sehun calls from the cafe door and Luhan throws his cloth on the side running over to his boyfriend. 

"You finally visited!" He squeals pulling his arms around Sehun's neck. He's waited so long for Sehun to come visit the cafe, Sehun said he was busy with 'work' and didn't have much time. He doesn't pick Luhan up from work anymore, Minseok drops him home but still, Luhan is madly in love with him and doesn't seem to care as long as Sehun is his.

"Nice to see you Sehun!" Chen chuckles rolling along his wheelchair to go over and see Sehun.

"How you doing?" He asks Chen and Chen gives a small smile. 

"Getting better, well, my hips are still funny from the fall and kicks but I'm okay." He replies.

Chen has been put in a wheelchair, he always says that he is okay but deep down we know that he wants to be up walking again. It's going to take a while though. When Jongin attacked him he was wearing steel capped boots and shattered one side of Chen's hip as well as dislocating his leg and shot him in the other. It was way worse that Luhan and Minseok told us but that was only to stop us worrying.

"When is Minnie arriving?" Chen pouts at Luhan and Luhan smiles a little.

"He will be in soon." He tells Chen before facing back to Sehun, "What can I get you?" 

"Chai Latte." Sehun replies, "To takeaway." 

I sigh slightly as Luhan returns to the counter, Chen grabs a tray and goes to clean up the tables. I can see a glint of sadness in Luhan's eyes that he doesn't want Sehun to leave but he knows he's a busy man. 

"Here." Luhan replies, his voice monotone, so monotone that even Sehun looks confused. 

"Thank you," Sehun says before turning Luhan's face and giving him a soft kiss on the lips, "I'll see you back home." He leaves straight after, taking his latte.

Chen tugs on Luhan's sleeve to get his attention as he's just standing there fumbling about with his sleeves. "Lulu, whats up?" Chen asks and his eyes skim over to Chen. 

"Nothing." 

"Bullshit!" Kyungsoo says leaning on the door frame of the back door.

"There's nothing wrong with me so leave it!" Luhan snaps pushing past Kyungsoo and storming off.