Chapter Twelve

My life is over thanks to Yixhan hhahhaha *dies*

++++++++++++++++++

What have I done to deserve this?

I pace down the corridor shouting, screaming, until I almost lose my voice. One name only. Kyungsoo. Where is he? What's happened?

My eyes fill with tears as I collapse to the floor. I give up.

I can never save him.

Never.

He's trapped forever.

I cry, sob, my body shaking as I cry, my tears escaping my eyes and hitting the cold floor. "K-Kyungsoo...M-Mianhae." I cry and wipe the tears away from my eyes.

Chanyeol.

A familiar voice calls, not the one I want to hear.

Chanyeol.

Again.

CHANYEOL!

"WHAT?!" I scream my body shaking as my voice is as loud as it possibly can go. My blurred vision stopping me from clearly seeing whose in front of me.

"Chanyeol calm down." I wipe my eyes. Minseok?

I stare up in amazement yet confusion, I feel like I'm daydreaming....What's going on?

"Chanyeol, you can't save them." Minseok tells me, "They need to save themselves..."

His voice trails off as he too disappears...

Was I imagining him? He just faded into dust right in front of me!

How do I get out of here? If I can't save them, I must wait!

- Luhan's POV -

I clutch onto Yixing's jumper as I watch in horror as Kyungsoo thrashes punches across Tao's body, not seeming to care, cries which are ongoing escape his lips as he repeats the words, "Where is he?" To Tao. Baekhyun is behind us, back turned on us. He doesn't know us, he doesn't feel comfortable with us.

"B-Baek..." I stutter but he doesn't respond, "We will find Chanyeol..."

I peer up at Yixing who gives me a slightly nervous smile before pulling his arms around my body tightly and resting his head against mine. Kyungsoo falls to the ground beside Tao, his body shaking from how much he's been crying, that's when Baekhyun moves.

Baekhyun goes over to Kyungsoo pulling him against his body and letting him cry into his chest, both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are feeling the same pain, it's understandable.

Yixing runs his fingers through my hair as I press my forehead against his shoulder. "It's going to be okay Lu," He tells me and I sniff up although I have no reason to cry.

"I hope so." I reply and Yixing slips his hand down my arm and takes my hand in his.

"Be back in a second Baek." Yixing tells Baekhyun and Baekhyun nods as he tries to calm Kyungsoo the best he can.

Yixing pulls me along as he takes me past the wall down the corridor and stops me right next to the exit. "Lu don't cry." He tells me wiping my eyes as a few tears escape my eyes. I lean on the wall and peer down a little, " I don't understand why I'm crying..." I sniff and Yixing gives a little side smile.

"It's okay to cry sometimes." He tells me and I meet his eyes, "We all cry, even me."

"That's a strange thought, your so brave that I don't think you could ever cry." I smile as I feel Yixing talking to me quite soothing.

"Well I have before." He replies resting his arms either side of me.

I let out a little sigh as I think about everything going on, its strange to think I've been dragged into something really big and dangerous...but at the same time I've met incredible people.

I peer up at Yixing again, "Thank you."

"For what?" He asks seeming confused.

"For saving me and for keeping me happy," I chuckle a little and Yixing nods once.

"It's okay, I don't like you sad." He says standing up straight, "It's...unusual." He smiles wider, showing his dimples and for some reason I feel something deep inside of me wanting to smile too... "C'mon." Yixing says taking my hand again and as he goes to start walking again I tug him back and slip my hand around the back of his neck. I pull him down close enough so that my lips press against his. For a moment Yixing stays still, completely frozen but then he turns around and kisses back. His other hand finding my waist.

He squeezes my hand tighter as he starts to move his lips against mine, making me join, my hand finding its way into his hair. With one last movement I pull away and my eyes meet Yixing's. He gives me a small smile before placing one soft kiss to my lips. I read his thoughts, I love you Lu.

"I love you too." I giggle and Yixing smirks understanding me, "C'mon."

I lead Yixing back out to see Kyungsoo and Baekhyun back up on their feet and looking ready as anything. "I've got something we need to get back."

"What's that?" Yixing asks as he pulls his arms around me, both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun looked quite startled.

"This." Kyungsoo says holding up some sort of pocket watch thing, "It's a time controller, it was Tao's."

"But you beat the shit out of him." Baekhyun murmurs.

"Not the point." Kyungsoo sighs, "The point is that now we can go back home."

A wash of relief brushes over me a little when he says that. Baekhyun also looking quite happy, Yixing's arms around me tightly.

"We need to work out how long ago we changed into this reality though...." Kyungsoo says, "Otherwise everything could be repeated..."

+++++++++++++

Well bye bye Hunhan... (Jks its my life lol) But Yixhan came by and woosh I took a chance hahahaha. Anyway I wanted to make Baek and Soo get along so I had their little moment.

What are you thinking of this rn?

Comment (PLZ)

Vote

Share

-Darcii