Chapter Six

"What about him? What has he done?" Confusion runs over me mixing with worry and regret of leaving.

"He hasn't done anything!" Luhan tells me sounding panicked.

"Well what?!" 

"He's been kidnapped!!!!"

This is all my fault....

"What did they look like?!" I panic and Luhan murmurs for a second before replying.

"It was a black van...and...there's was a guy with reddish hair, kinda scary...and a taller one...the taller one was the one who grabbed Soo and there was two other guys but I didn't see them clearly..." Luhan explains and I frown as I think I know who it is.

"Luhan I need your help!"

"To find him? Of course!!!" Luhan says, "I'll help you no matter what it takes."

"Thanks Lu...its going to be really dangerous if I've got the right people and I'm sure of it!! Meet me at mine as soon as possible!" I tell him quickly before hanging up and quickly getting a shower and dressed. Just as I finish Luhan arrives and he nods once at me. "Do you know what direction they went in?"

"The left way and straight up the road." Luhan tells me, "I don't know anymore..."

Then it hits me, that's the way the driver drove us back...that was the last place I saw them...I swear if it's who I think it is....

My mind is fuzzy, all I want to do is find him. I want him back. Why did I leave?

Luhan and I race down to the car and get in, I start driving quickly and try to stop my hands from shaking from the amount of nerves building up inside of me, mixing with the bad feeling deep in my gut. Why did I leave?

Luhan is trying to talk to me telling me that I shouldn't go this way as he thinks they went the other way but I need to check! I need to check that they haven't gone to where I think they have gone, I need to look around.

"Chanyeol!" Luhan shouts, "I know your worried but you need to listen to me!"

"I know where I'm going!" I snap and Luhan stays quiet as I drive, I'm focused on where I need to go, where I need to be. If they're where Yixing, Suho and Jongin died then there will be hell to pay. They won't get away with taking Kyungsoo, I'll do anything to get him back.

We pull up outside the parking bay and I get out with a slam of the door. Luhan quickly gets out and runs up to me. "Chanyeol you need to calm down..." He tells me holding my face in his hands.
"I know Lu but..." I sigh and give a small small smile to him, "...They can't do this again."

Luhan nods and take my hand as we rush over. I open the large door with a creak and look inside the dark dingy place. "Where is this exactly?" Luhan asks and I swallow dryly.
"It's where Kyungsoo and I nearly got killed." I tell him and Luhan looks quite worried. I cup Luhans face in my hands, "Whatever happens. Don't let them do a fucking thing to you got it?!" Luhan nods quickly, "They will see you as...I don't know...something they can change because your pretty, like Baekhyun, they will most likely try to change you."

"Like I'd let them. If Sehun is working with them, I wouldn't do anything with them." Luhan tells me.

"Good just...Stay safe..." I tell him and he takes my hand pulling it away from his cheek and holding it.

"I will!" I squeeze Luhan's hand and we start to walk out into the parking bay. The light hitting the centre of the building creating an eerie atmosphere... "Is this place abandoned?" I nod at Luhan once to answer his question but I hear a slight noise and pull Luhan closer.
He looks at me stunned and I run my hand back through my hair looking around.

"All the doors have locked...." I murmur and Luhan stares at me. I turn to look at Luhan as his eyes don't move away from me. "Luhan...answer me." I say sternly but he doesn't reply.
I look around and every entry is locked...they knew we'd come...
"Luhan!" I pull him close to me and I blink several times as my head starts to feel fuzzy.
"C-Chanyeol...there's...something in the air.." He murmurs and I grip him tightly. Luhan falls lump against me and I try to stand straight but my legs feel weak beneath me.
I rub my eyes hesitantly. Stay awake!
Dizziness hits me as well as slight fatigue....Stay...awake...
I blink hard but my legs go beneath me and I pull Luhan into me as my body falls. I let go of Luhan whose still awake but can barely move.
"C-Chanyeol." He mutters and his arms stretches out shakily to try to get to me but he can't reach. I move as much as I can so I'm beside him and he tucks his head by my shoulder.
His eyes shut.

"Luhan wake up!" I say but my speech is slurred.
My body drops fully and my eyes shut....I'm gone too.

- Kyungsoo's POV -

"I SAID LET GO OF ME!!!" I yell as my arms are pinned down.

"I'm sorry but your not allowed to go." Sehun smirks, Baekhyun ties my arms down to some sort of chair and ties my legs still. "Whats your thoughts of Baekhyun?" He asks and I snarl.

"He's a bastard for staying hidden for so long."

"I meant in the way he is you idiot." Sehun snaps.

"He's such a pet! Why does it matter!!!" I yell and try to pull my wrists from the clasps but all it does is rip at my skin.
A dark voice speaks from the back, "Because your going to become like him. Chanyeol better have said goodbye, because we're taking your life like you took Jongin and Suhos." I look around trying to see who it is and I swallow the lump that forms in my throat as my eyes feel puffy. I want to be free!

"Chanyeol!" I yell and the tears free themselves, "Chanyeol!!!" I beg, my voice breaking as I call his name but there's no replies. I sob as my head falls back against the seat and Sehun covers my mouth with silver tape so I can't scream.

"Finally some quiet." Baekhyun coos sweetly.

My tears collect at the tape making my face soak as I silently sob wishing for Chanyeol to be here.
I look up and a silent scream escapes me as I see someone I wished I'd never see again!
"You thought they caught me?" He smirks, "Well your wrong." He slaps my face hard making my head bang against the metal bar of the bed and I cry more.

Kris...

"How much I hate that Chanyeol boy." He smirks with a devilish laugh, "We've got him too...and that Pretty Boy."

Minseok? Luhan?!

"Sehun." Kris looks up to him and Sehun stares back as Baekhyun is still holding his arm like a puppy. "You can go sort out that Pretty Boy...leave Chanyeol to Tao. "

"Where is he?" Sehun asks.

"Third Floor. Chanyeol is in a locked room and Luhan is in these second room like this." Kris replies and I start to wriggle frantically but it doesn't bother Kris.
Sehun nods once before pulling his arm around Baekhyun before walking out with him and heading off to where he's been told.

I stare up at Kris, pleading for him to let me go...but nothing works.
"You...should be happy your still alive." Kris tells me with a smirk. "You will be good use to me." He gives me a wink before lowering himself to my neck and kissing it roughly.
I try to kick out but I can't move...my body freezes.

"All we need to do is erase your memory but we can't do that...we can do enough to make it like that though." Kris says, "Prepare for the worst."

I sob. I won't forget you Chanyeol.

I won't!!!!

++++++

Okay I'm a bitch. Hope your enjoying this so far though. By the way, if your wondering why there's about to be so many updates, it's because I have been writing this whilst ive been away.

Comment

Vote

Share

-Darcie