Chapter Eleven

Yixing pushes his fingers against Baekhyuns temple and closes his eyes, his eyebrows furrowed as he focuses. Luhan stands watching Yixing from behind me and that's when I see it, Baekhyun starts to breath again.

Yixing focuses harder and Baekhyun gasps out as Yixing lets go.
Baekhyuns eyes flicker open and look around the room. Kyungsoo stands but I grab his hand. "Where are you going?" I ask and he points at Luhan.
"I need to know what's just happened with him." Kyungsoo says and I nod and he leads Luhan off to talk.

"Baekhyun?" I say and his eyes move to look at me. He blinks a few times before his eyes fill with tears and he starts to cry.

"I rebooted his memory as I brought I'm back...I healed him so that everything Kris and Tao did, had been erased...you have normal Baekhyun back." Yixing tells me and I nod once.

"Thank you..." I peer down to Baekhyun whose sitting up ever so slightly, moving slowly and finally sitting in front of me.
"C-Chanyeol?" He stutters and I nod in reply, "I-It's you? It is isn't it?"

"Baek..." I say and I wrap my arms around him.

"I'm scared Chanyeol. Where are we? What's going on?" He cries and I hold him tightly.
"Were going home now okay?"

"Please don't leave me!" Baekhyun sobs and I help him up to his feet. "I don't want Tao to get me again!"

"Don't Let me go Chanyeol! I don't want Jongin to get me again!!!" Kyungsoo cries into my shoulder....

"I won't. I promise you....He won't get you again." I tell him and Baekhyun leans into me as we all turn to see Luhan crying on Kyungsoos shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Yixing asks approaching Luhan. Ever since they met they've started to have a bond, I've never seen something so quick...

"Before Sehun died, Sehun was thinking about Luhan and he said he was sorry...for everything." Kyungsoo explains to Yixing, "I think we forgot about his Telepathy."

"Oh my..." Yixing runs his hand back through his hair and Luhan lifts his head from Kyungsoos shoulder and wipes his eyes before looking over at Yixing. Yixing mouths come here and Luhan instantly hugs Yixing. His arms wrapping around Luhans waist holding him close.

"Hows Baek?" Kyungsoo asks as he comes over to me and I smile a little.
"Hes a bit...shaken..." I tell him and Kyungsoo leans up and kisses my cheek, "He'll be okay if you stick by him."

We run down the way we came and rush up the full set of stairs. Baekhyun clings onto me in fright as he doesn't know what's going on. Luhan and Yixing walk ahead as Kyungsoo, me and Baekhyun follow on. We keep an eye out in case the other guards try to stop us escaping.

But...there seems to be none.

"Chanyeol!" Yixing calls and I ask Kyungsoo to look after Baekhyun who helps willingly. I rush up to Yixing and he points down to blood stained bars....Where's Tao?

"Ha!" We hear a voice from above us. I look up to see a dark face amongst the dim light of the staircase.

The figure is just dark with small light below it, it doesn't light any part of the figure up which is useless. I can see its tall frame through the tiny wholes in the staircase metal walls. I look to Yixing whose still staring up, holding onto Luhan tightly.

Kyungsoo's arm is wrapped around Baekhyun's weak body keeping him up. For a moment I connect my eyes with Kyungsoo and he gives me a nervous smile....and that's when I have the idea. It's not a good one but its the best I can do....

We stare, we all think for a moment but my actions speak quicker than anyone else's and I bolt up the staircase smacking the dark figure over the head.

What is that? Who is that? Is that Tao?

"Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo yells but his voice fades out as if he had gone a long distance away from me.

When I peer out of the holes in the staircase wall, everyones....gone.

"Kyungsoo?!" I panic, my breathing quickening. The dark figure has disappeared too off the stairs it landed on.

Leaving me alone on the staircase.

"Kyungsoo!!" I yell pacing back down the staircase and back to where I was. I spin around looking everywhere for them but their no where here!!!

"Yixing!!" I shout,

"Luhan!" I yell,

"Baekhyun!!" I scream,

"Kyungsoo!" I cry....

++++++++++++++

You can all hate me!

How are you liking it so far?

Comment

Vote

Share

-Darcii