Chapter Seventeen

(SAY MA NAME, SEVENTEEEENNNNN. So convenient since Seventeen is mentioned why to much in this and its a chansoo fanfic XD)

++++++++++++++++

"Chen do you believe in magic?" Yixing asks him and he looks slightly stunned.

"W-What do you mean? Why are you asking me that here?" He questions and Yixing smiles before looking at me.

"You can thank me for his heartbeat." He says softly and I freeze. Wait, he managed to start his heart again? Really?! I can't help but smile like a idiot.

Yixing approaches Kyungsoo's body and turns his head to me, "Obviously I can't fix all pain but I can fix his bones, heal his cuts and make sure he's able to survive. The bruises have to heal on their own as well as the pain which will still be left." Yixing takes a deep breath and I watch Chen as he looks totally confused and weirded out by what Yixing just said to me, but then again, he doesn't understand.

I see Yixing concentrate as he rests his hands carefully on Kyungsoo's chest. Chen looks even more puzzled at everything but after a few seconds a gasp escapes Kyungsoo's lips and he coughs out. Yixing steps back and Chens eyes are wide in shock as all cuts on Kyungsoo's face have disappeared including the massive one across his head.

Yixing moves over to Luhan and pulls his arms over his shoulders as I watch Kyungsoo. His eyes start to flicker until they open a little. His mouth slightly open as if he wants to say something.

"Kyungsoo?" I say and his eyes blink several times before a sudden tears rolls down his cheek. I get up out of my seat and lean close to him, wiping it away, "There's no need to cry, your safe now. You have me!" I slip my hand into Kyungsoo's being as gentle as possible.

"What just happened?" Chen asks still stunned.

"Yixing can heal people," Luhan explains, "I can read peoples minds and Chanyeol can literally become a human flame haha!

"Alright what am I thinking?" Chen asks testing Luhan.

"You think that I'm insane and need to be in a hospital myself." Luhan tells him and Chen looks so bewildered and shook.

I giggle before turning back to Kyungsoo. His eyes are fully open and there's a smile on his face as he stares up at me. "I'm so glad your alive." I smile and he gives me a wide grin.

"C-Ch,Chanyeol." He stutters, his voice quite weak and raspy, "I...missed you."

"What happened to you?" I ask him and he squeezes my hand a little.

"I...was sent somewhere....somewhere dark and....I...I recognised it....I...I think it...was Jongin's room? Someone...was there too..." Kyungsoo coughs a little and I brush his hair away from his forehead.

"Take your time baby." I tell him and he smiles at me.

"I...couldn't see them...but...they scared me....that's all...apart from the terrible pain...I suddenly felt pain...and I don't know why but...I was crying for so long...and...now I'm here...." Kyungsoo explains and I frown slightly.

"You felt the pain because you got hit by a car, Tao took over your body and tried to fool me but...I know you and that wasn't you." I tell him and he looks a little worried, "He's dead now, don't worry. Were all safe."

"Yixing!" Chen suddenly speaks and we all look to him, "Does that mean you can help me get out of this thing!" He points to his wheelchair and Yixing laughs.

"Of course!" Yixing chuckles and approaches Chen. He places a hand on Chens knee and concentrates a lot. Once he's done he holds out a hand to Chen who takes it willingly. He rises up out of the chair and in amazement he can stand straight.

"Oh my gosh..." Chen murmurs and Yixing takes a step back. Chen starts to walk slowly and the delight spreads across his face."I'm free!" Chen giggles and so does Yixing.

"So were okay?" Kyungsoo asks me and I nod, "I see Chen is," Kyungsoo smiles.

"Mhm, we all are!" I lean down and kiss Kyungsoo's forehead softly, "You'll be out of here soon."

"Wait does this mean I can finally...ya know..."

"Chen!" Luhan laughs, "Wait until your married!"

We all laugh and Kyungsoo just smiles. I'm happy he's alive, I'm glad everyone is alive...and were all safe!

Minseok walks back into the room with Baekhyun and he widens his eyes when he sees Chen up. "Chen? How are you walking?" He asks approaching him and placing his hands either side of his cheeks.

"Yixing has magical unicorn powers and he healed me." Chen tells him and Minseok chuckles.

"Whatever...I'm glad your up." He kisses Chen on the lips softly once.

I peer over to Baekhyun whose staring at the floor. "Baek." I call and he looks over to me before walking over and sitting down beside me as I take a seat still holding Kyungsoo's hand. Baekhyun rests his head on my shoulder before wrapping his arms around my arm.

Yixing looks between me and Kyungsoo with a smile, "Can I...speak to you a second?" He asks and I nod.

"Is it alright if Baek comes?" I ask and Yixing nods.

We leave the room and stand in the hallway in front of Yixing. He sighs a little before rubbing the back of his neck a little. "I have something to tell you...but...it's not going to be nice to hear." Yixing says and my hand finds Baekhyun's, I squeeze his hand a little and he stares at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"You know how I helped Kyungsoo, how he's alive now..." Yixing says and I nod in response, "Well he had a problem with his heart after the collision which wasn't something I'm able to fix..."

"So your telling me, Kyungsoo has a heart condition that can't be fixed? Not even by doctors or nurses? or anyone?!" I answer hesitantly.

"I'm sorry...but it's true..."

"So he won't live long?" I ask and Yixing shakes his head.

"A couple of months his he's lucky..."

I turn to Baekhyun whose eyes are filled this sadness and remorse. It's true, I can't have both of them...

I rest my head on Baekhyun's shoulder and he holds me close to him. "Wait...it will take him a couple months to heal here...does that mean..."

"He won't leave the hospital..." Yixing mutters and my arms wrap around Baekhyun tightly...

"Surely you can do something?" Baekhyun says with little hope.

"There isn't I've used my power to the maximum. I only know all this because when the doctor came by he informed me of everything and...that he wouldn't survive long. His heart is weak. Chanyeol....you need to let go...even if it will be hard."

"I'm here for you," Baekhyun tells me and I move my head to the crook of Baekhyun's neck. He's the only one that seems to be calming me down right now, out of everyone. I don't have Kyungsoo for long....I need...to say goodbye...

++++++++++++++

I'm legit going to get murdered in the next chapter fml....

comment

vote

share

- Darcii