Chapter Three

Can I just ask, has anyone actually noticed the connection between Tao and Baekhyun? Just think back to the first book, about Baek, then think about Kyungsoo....if you missed it lol big shocker! ;) Be funny if u don't even get it after I pointed it out but u will understand as you read this chapter woop!

This is gonna get goooooooood!

I also recommend u either listen to Monster or Lotto for this chapter :) Mostly Monster I wrote it listening to Monster.

++++++++++++++++

"Why does Chanyeol look shook again?" Kyungsoo asks Luhan and Luhan explains about Sehun and about Byun Baekhyun. My mind is swirling, can people even come back from the dead? With who I saw this morning and then Baekhyun being mentioned after so many years? I will know if it is Baekhyun as soon as I see him as I will recognise his beauty, his smile and his full behaviour. Baekhyun never cared for what other people thought until he got bullied. Then he broke down, that's what I thought until Baekhyun's parents announced he had gone missing....then found dead?

It can't be the Baekhyun I know...can it?

Luhan stares out the window as Minseok puts the closed sigh on the door as it turns 5pm. It's a Sunday so were closing earlier than usual. Kyungsoo comes over to me and rubs my arm gently. "Please don't try and stop me if it is the Byun Baekhyun I knew." I tell him and he looks at me worryingly.

"What is that even supposed to mean?" He murmurs and I pull him close and give a soft kiss to his forehead.

"I don't want you to try an stop me from beating the shit out of the boy." I reply and Kyungsoo whines slightly. He rests his head against my chest and I wrap my arms around him tightly. "Kyungsoo?"

"Yeah."

"I love you...so much..."

"What made you suddenly say this....I know you do." He says looking up at me.

"I just don't want you to think I'm going to be like Sehun..." I murmur and Kyungsoo gives me a soft kiss on my lips.

"One, You're dumb if you think I'm going to think that and Two, I love you too and I won't ever stop loving you so shush." He giggles trying to lighten my mood and I lean down pressing my lips to his with pressure. He kisses back, smiling into the kiss and I do a small motion before pulling away, my arms still around Kyungsoo.

"I see Sehun." Luhan announces before walking over behind the counter. I release Kyungsoo and he instantly grabs my hand, my head down to look away from the door, I don't want to see straight away...

My heart picks up pace as I swallow a large lump that forms in my throat. The doors bell rings and I take a deep breath.

"You said you're going to break up with me now then." I hear Sehun says in a dull tone.

I look up at Sehun. He's wearing complete black, his eyeliner thick and dark...he looks just like Jongin used to....Then I look to his left.

"Sehun, it's over." Luhan says but my heads gone fuzzy.

The boy to his left is wearing a black collar, his hair is messy and black, he's wearing an earring which attaches to the tight collar of his white shirt. He's got a black jacket over the top, done up fully, the sleeves of his shirt poking through at his wrists. His trousers are also black as well as his shoes. At first, I think I'm wrong but when he gives me a glance. Our eyes meet and I see straight through him...it's Baekhyun. The one I knew before.

Anger bubbles up inside of me as I stare at him, his arm leaning on Sehun's shoulder as his other hand traces across his body. He's changed a lot, he would never be like this, he wouldn't!