Chapter Two

I love how I just divided in with the dramatic things, like, I'm not even gonna make a start then roll into it, I think you all liked it the way it was right just starting with the drama?

Tell me if its okay x

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The whole room clapping as Chen gives his cute smile, his eyes creasing at the corners. Even with all this happiness though, something still feels off...

I just don't know what. Everything and everyone are so happy and cheerful with what's going on but something else is bothering the cool atmosphere, like it shouldn't be here. Kyungsoo is just watching in delight as he sees Chen let out a squeal due to Minseok's proposal.

My eyes move from Kyungsoo to Luhan whose giving a smile at the newly engaged pair and that's when I'm startled....

Within a blink it's gone. My eyes staring blankly at the glass of the window...

"Chanyeol...you look like you've seen a ghost..." Kyungsoo states and I shudder a little. It's not possible is it...

I storm past Kyungsoo and the counter, making my way out the front of the café running out into the cold and around the side of the café. "I can't be seeing things!" I murmur and look around me. There's no one around, not at all. There's cars driving steadily down the roads as the streetlights flicker on but there's no one on the paths...anywhere. I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder and I jump with a small shout, turning to see Kyungsoo looking particularly confused with a mix of worry.

"Chanyeol. What are you doing?" He asks me crossing his arms over his chest and staring at me.

"N-Nothing I just thought I saw something that's....that's all." I stutter and Kyungsoo's face softens as he approaches me placing his hands on my arms.

"What did you think you saw?" He asks and I shake my head.

"It's nothing." I give a small smile and he nods once, his one hand sliding down my arm and entwining our fingers together. He leads me back indoors where Chen and Minseok are looking at me slightly puzzled.

"You alright?" Chen asks and I smile with a nod and Chen returns his glance back to Minseok. Kyungsoo pulls me back behind the counter before hugging me tightly. I hug him back, nuzzling my face in his neck and giving a little kiss. A small chuckle escapes his lips as I smile.

"It tickles." He giggles more and I reach down to his sides and squeeze them making him scream. "Chanyeol!" He squirms as I continue to tickle him and then I see Minseok not looking to pleased so I stop.

"Sorry." I smirk and Minseok rolls his eyes.

Kyungsoo gives me a glare and I stare at him. "I said sorry!" I hesitant and he raises an eyebrow.

"You fucking wait..." Kyungsoo mutters and I swallow dryly. Shit.

Kyungsoo goes back to work with Chen and I sit myself on the stool waiting for customers to order then I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Channie..." It's Luhan...

I turn my head to look at him and as soon as I look at him I pull him onto my lap. "Lu what's wrong?" I ask. The happiness and light had dropped from Luhan's face lie it had been swallowed by the shadows, but why? Luhan opens his phone, tapping in his password before showing me the screen.

Sehun - I won't be home tonight so don't expect me home. Why don't you go round your friends or something to keep yourself company yeh? (author not: YEHET!)

Luhan - Why aren't you coming home? Is something wrong?

Sehun - Look, don't question me alright. Everything is fine.

"What do I do?" Luhan says, his voice broken a little, "He's done this a lot lately."

"Call him. Call him now and ask where he is going and stuff, do you want me to come with you?" I ask and Luhan nods.

"I'll put him on loud speaker...so that I don't feel completely alone." He tells me and I nod. Luhan leaves to go to his break room and I tell Minseok what Luhan is doing and where were going to be and he okay's for us to do so.

I enter Luhan's break room and he sits cross-legged on the sofa staring up at me. I sit across from him as he balances the phone on his knee and calls Sehun. It rings out the first time to voicemail and Luhan looks disappointed. So I press call again and he picks up.

Sehun : Baby come on you know I'm busy!

"Sehun, what's going on..." Luhan asks, there's a struggle in his voice, "W-Why aren't you coming home anymore...why?"

Sehun : Can we discuss this another time?

"No!" Luhan snaps, "I want answers right now before I kick you out of the house!" I've never seen the emotional side to Luhan but he grabs my hand gripping it tightly, "Now tell me the truth! Where are you going?!"

Sehun : He sighs, I've been stuck behind at work a lot.

"Bullshit!!" Luhan clenches his jaw.

Sehun : What do you mean bullshit?! Don't you believe me?!

"No because I know your a fucking liar Sehun! I bet even when you tell me you love me you fake that too. With your fingers crossed behind your back so that I don't see, your kisses mean nothing!!" Luhan bawls out every word and the phone goes silent for a bit. I'm guessing Sehun is quite shocked.

Sehun : So, you think I'm lying?

"Yes..." Luhan replies calmly.

Sehun : Fine...that was part of the truth. The other thing is that I have been staying at someone elses for a while.

"So you have been cheating on me for a while now? You didn't decide to tell me you didn't love me so you lead me on? What's his name or hers?" Luhan's voice cracks slightly.

Sehun : Luhan...Listen...

"Don't tell me to listen like I'm going to accept your apologies or take you back now. You can collect your stuff tomorrow, I'm going to ask Chanyeol if I can stay with him and Kyungsoo." Luhan peers up at me and I nod to him with a smile of comfort, "Now tell me, what's the bitches name?"

Sehun : He's not a bitch!

"Well he is to me! Fucking tell me!" Luhan whines.

Sehun : Byun Baekhyun

My mind falls blank.

"Lu, tell him to bring him here." I murmur and Luhan looks confused but does so anyway.

"Bring him here, to the café, I'll officially break up with you." Luhan says to Sehun.

Sehun : Fine but don't you dare be an asshole, I'll be there in a while, Bye.

Sehun hangs up and I stare at Luhan as he seems to be confused. "Why did you ask him to bring him here?"

"Because I knew a Baekhyun, with the same name..." I tell him.

"Are you checking if it's him?"

"He better hope he isn't the Baekhyun I know otherwise he has hell to pay..."

"Why?"

"He died when I was in school." Luhan freezes, his eyes locked on me.

"What if it is him?" He asks me slowly and I sigh.

"I don't know..."

++++++++++++++++

I'm such a bitch for cliffhangers. Also, I'm still salty about Sebaek lol.

Anyway, I told you drama would happen and there's a big plot coming up.

Are you still wondering what Chanyeol saw? I know but you don't HAHAHAHAHA (And no it wasn't Baekhyun.)

Comment

Vote

Share

- Darcie