Chapter Five

I wake up to the feeling of fingers brushing through my hair. As my eyes flicker open, I see Kyungsoo looking up at my hair, his hand brushing through it. I give a small smile and his eyes slowly move down to meet mine. "You're finally awake" He says softly and I reach forward pressing my hand to his cheek.

"I love you baby." He smiles a little before moving closer to me, brushing his nose against mine before placing a soft kiss on my lips. I smile wider into the kiss and I place my hand on his waist as he nuzzles his face into my chest. Resting my chin on the top of his head, he pulls his arms around my body, pulling one leg over both of mine.

"I love you too..." I reply and he gives me a little squeeze before falling back on his back, my hand sliding onto his stomach as he does so.

"I promise not to leave you." Kyungsoo tells me, "Even if we ever get split apart, I'll always be yours, because you saved me." He stares up at the ceiling and I roll onto my back as I hear the door knock.

"Come in." I shout and the door opens to reveal Luhan with messy bed hair.

"Err, It kinda felt lonely out there so..." He scratches his head and I smile.

"Come here" I open my arm and Luhan walks over climbing into the bed the other side and cuddling up to me, Kyungsoo chuckles at Luhan and Kyungsoo lies on my chest, tapping Luhan's nose with his finger.

++++++++++++++++++++++=

We arrive at the café again and we walk in to see Minseok helping Chen stand out of his wheelchair. Chen holds Minseok's arms tightly as his legs shake below him. His eyes focus on Minseok as I can tell he's scared he will fall. When he finally stands straight Minseok takes a few steps and Chen does his best to copy which turns out a success.

"Soon, you will be able to walk without my help." Minseok chuckles and Chen smiles at him as Minseok kisses his cheek softly.

Kyungsoo and Luhan leave out the back to get ready for their shift and I walk up to Chen and Minseok as he helps him sit back down in his chair. "How are you now?" Minseok asks me before turning to me.

"I'm alright, I'm still a little shook from yesterday but...I'll be alright." I say and Minseok nods once.

"I left you and Lu a little present out back, their in my office. I suggest you use my office bathroom to use them. Also I'll let you leave earlier today for a little break." Minseok says to me kindly and I look at him in surprise.

"You don't have to do that!"

"Yes I do! You can have a break." Minseok chuckles and I bow once.

"Thank you." I make my way round the counter, Luhan coming out of his break room and I grab his sleeve pulling him along with me. His eyes look at me startled but I push him into Minseok's office and walk over to his desk.

I see two boxes labelled with 'Chanyeol' and 'Lu' so I pick them up and pass Luhan's his.

"Whats this?"

"A present off Min." I tell him and we both open our boxes to reveal....hairdye?

"I think Minseok has been onto us talking about dying our hair. What colour did you get?" Luhan asks and I lift up the silver blue box. Luhan has dark brown and we both smirk at each other before entering Minseok's office bathroom. Luhan does his first and it suits him so well, it even made his hair softer. "How do I look?" He asks and I nod.

"You look pretty good."

"Okay now you!" Luhan says excitedly. I've never dyed my hair but Luhan has so I let him do mine, it feels weird but it doesn't matter so I wait. We sing a few Seventeen songs and 2PM songs to pass the time and when were ready, Luhan leans me over the sink washing all the dye out. He refuses for me to look in the mirror til its completely dry and when it is Luhan looks at me with wide eyes.

"Well fuck." He chuckles turning me around to look at myself and my eyes widen.

"Why does it look so good!!"

"Because it's on you Chanyeol!" He chuckles before wrapping his arms around my waist. I cover Luhan's hands with my own as I look at our reflection.

"We both look pretty hot." I smirk and Luhan buries his face in the back of my shoulder.

"I am not hot." He says in embarrassment and I reach behind me placing my hands on his waist.

"Yes you are shush." I hear Luhan chuckle again and I look in the reflection again to see Kyungsoo standing by the door.

"Soo! Do you like my new hair!" I say and Kyungsoo nods with a grin.

"It looks great."

Luhan comes out of hiding and Kyungsoo points at him, "You look good too."

Luhan leaves with a groan and Kyungsoo steps up in front of me. "What's up with him?"

"He doesn't like people saying he looks good." I laugh and Kyungsoo smiles up at me before slipping his hand around the back of my neck pulling me into a kiss. He motions his lips against mine and I pull away. "Not in here!" I smirk, "I know your loud."

"Well I won't be the loud one." He winks before slipping his hand into my boxers. I groan at his touch and he presses his lips to my neck, "We were interrupted this morning, I wanted to make you feel better." I bite my bottom lip as I push myself against Kyungsoo's hand, my hair falling in front of my face. "I can tell you like it." Kyungsoo chuckles before sliding his hand back out and connecting his lips once more with mine. He gives one hard kiss before pulling away, "But your right, not here." He chuckles before walking past me and I pull him by the hips back into me.

"Your such a tease." I say in annoyance and he peers up at me.

"I'm sorry Channie, you'll just have to wait or just get Luhan to do it for you." He chuckles and my eyes widen.

"L-Luhan?" I stutter and he smirks.

"I'm kidding besides, Luhan is a little horny shit, he'd do anything." Kyungsoo kisses my lips once more before leaving and I stand there confused. The fuck? He thinks I'd let Luhan touch me?

I chase after him and pick him up running into the front of the cafe before putting him down. I kiss his neck softly once and he blushes a pink colour.

"Chanyeol I told you, you don't have to be here." Minseok says and I sigh.

"Fine I'll go home," I kiss Kyungsoo's cheek once more, "See you later baby."

"See you later." He replies and I make my way out and drive back home. It feels good to have the day off, I can forget everything going on. A day just for me.

+++++++++++++++

Once I get home I flop down onto the couch which Luhan's bed is on and stuff my face into the pillow. Its soft and comfortable enough for a sleep.....

.....I wake up to my phone playing out 'Mansae' then I realize its my ringtone. I quickly grab it out my pocket to see 5 missed calls off Luhan.

I hurry and call back, "Luhan what's wrong?"

"Its Kyungsoo!"

"What about him? What has he done?" Confusion runs over me mixing with worry and regret of leaving.

"He hasn't done anything!" Luhan tells me sounding panicked.

"Well what?!"

"He's been kidnapped!!!!"

This is all my fault....

+++++++++++

And when you think I'm going to write a calm chapter....nah I'm just gonna leave you here lol

Comment

Vote

Share

- Darcie