Chapter Nine

I wake to Yixing talking to Luhan and Baekhyun still asleep next to me. I sigh knowing that Kyungsoo isn't around. I want Kyungsoo around, I miss him too much...

"Chanyeol." I hear my name called and I look to see Yixing. "Do you wanna leave soon? I've checked. It's dark." Yixing tells me and I nod getting up.

"What about Baekhyun?" I ask and Yixing looks at Baekhyun with a slight frown.
"I don't trust him." Yixing says and I peer to the ground. Part of me doesn't either, Luhan doesn't trust him and Yixing doesn't.
"What do we do?" I ask and Yixing runs his hand back through his hair.
"I suggest we leave him here." He tells me, "Although he seems all nice and normal now, I feel like he will lead us to danger."

"True..." Luhan murmurs. I feel one sided on the idea of keeping Baekhyun but I don't know if I can trust him any more, he's changed so much.

"Chanyeol. When you get owned you have a chip put into you so that they know where you are all the time..." Yixing suddenly says, "Baekhyun has been Sehuns for months so...He must have one."

"What about you?" I ask.

"I am not owned." He tells me, "I'm actually one of Tao and Kris's not one of the subjects."

"Okay...so...do we go?" Luhan asks and Yixing nods.

We all get up quietly and quickly. I feel guilty for leaving Baekhyun but it's for the best...we can't trust him, we don't want to be tracked either. We can trust Yixing since he saved me and Kyungsoo before and he's been here the longest.

We silently walk down the corridor and around the corner.

"Do you know where Kyungsoo would be?" I ask and Yixing nods.

"He'd be on the bottom floor in one of the cages. He's said to be most valued." He tells me and my eyes widen, a cage?!

Yixing leads us down a staircase, he's holding Luhans hand the whole time and it makes me want Kyungsoo back even more and more....

I frown.

What if he's hurt?

Yixing stops and tells us to get down as we see two security guards at the entrance to the cages.
"This is strange..." Yixing murmurs, "There must be more security inside."

I look around and everything's dark, two guards stand largely in front of a metal door which has a massive handle which I assume you would push down.
"I suggest Yixing and I try to fight off the guards and Luhan you open the door." I say and Yixing nods.
Luhan lets go of Yixings hand as we both pass him and I turn to Yixing. "Try choking them..."

We slowly make our way round them and I lock my arm around the ones throat squeezing tightly. Yixing fights the other before smacking his head of the wall...killing him.
Yixing kicks the guy I've got in the stomach winding him and he looses all breath and suffocates.
I drop him as Luhan opens the door with a large click but he's peering down at his hands and when we look he has a massive slash across his Palm.
Yixing rips off part of his shirt at the bottom and wraps it around Luhans hand tightly to stop the blood running out, Luhan whincing slightly as its obviously painful.

"Be careful." Yixing tells me as I open the door more. I peer inside and the room lights up red as the light turns one.
I look across the top to see names on the wired metal gates.

K-0086H-E-E-C-H-U-L

K-0087J-I-N

K-0088Y-O-U-N-G-J-A-E

K-0089B-A-E-K-H-Y-U-N

Baekhyun? Was he down here before?

K-0090K-Y-U-N-G-S-O-O

KYUNGSOO.
I approach the cage quickly to see a body limp at the back. I rattle the cage slightly and a slight laugher rises from the one next to Kyungsoo.

L-0000R-E-N

"There's no use in doing that." Ren says and I frown slightly.
"What do you mean? My boyfriend is in here!" I tell him and Ren sighs.
"I'm sorry but he's under medication...in a few hours he won't even remember who you are..." Ren tells me and I stumble back.
"I-Is there anyway I can stop it...?" I ask and Ren comes into view. He's got blonde long hair, a round young looking face and a slim body. Cuts are displayed all over his face...ruining the smooth complexity.
"There isn't..." Ren tells me, "Apparently I had a history before but no matter how hard I try I can't remember a thing..."

"Do you want me to let you out?" I ask and Ren smiles shakily.

"Please...I'll help you too if needed."Ren says, "How did you get down here?"

"I have two friends outside." I tell him and I look around finding a set of keys on the wall. I use each key checking and finally I unlock his cage and he comes out with a thank you.

"If you want to get him out you need to use that key followed by that one." He tells me pointing to each key and I wonder for a second.
Would there be any point in getting him back....

"Ren...I'd have to start again right?" I ask and Ren nods.

"There's a chance he won't like you though....just try. He might remember you. He might not. Mostly likely he won't without encouragement." Ren explains and I unlock the cage. Ren enters it and pulls Kyungsoos body out.
He's scratched and cut all over his face and arms, he isn't clean, his lips cut and his clothes are tattered.

I force back tears that want to escape my eyes and take Kyungsoos body in my arms. Luckily he is breathing.
"Chanyeol." Yixing says from around the side of the door, "Hurry people are coming."

I get up shakily and Ren and I rush out the room.
"Whose this?" Luhan asks.

"His name is Ren he helped me get Kyungsoo." I tell him and Yixing leads us to run up the stairs but it was a bad move...

"So...you think your leaving?" Tao says with a dark smirk making me shudder inside.
"Yes we do." Yixing smiles before hitting him around the head, Tao smacks his head off the metal bar of the stairs, blood dripping all down them from his head and Luhan looks away in fright.
"Come on quickly!!!" Yixing says grabbing Luhans hand and we run, we run again as fast as we can and Ren follows us.
I hold Kyungsoo as close as possible, hoping that he will remember me...

+++++++++

I told you I'm such a bitch...

Do you think their doing the right thing leaving Baekhyun? Taking Kyungsoo?

Comment

Vote

Share

- Darcie