Epilogue

-2 years later-

"I still can't believe you had a joint wedding!" Baekhyun chuckles to himself as Minseok leans on the coffee shop counter.

"What? Were all friends and I guess it was better than having two separate ones!" Luhan chuckles as Yixing pulls his arms around Luhans waist.

"Can we go home yet?" Yixing murmurs before burring his face into Luhans shoulder. Luhan's eyes widen and he gives out a nervous laugh.

"In a little bit Yixhan." He chuckles.

"Yixhan?" Chen asks in confusion.

"Yeah it's like...a mix of our names, it's my little name for him. " Luhan explains.

"And I just call you Deer or Lu." Yixing chuckles and Luhan elbows him in the chest. Baekhyun giggles almost falling off the counter but I hold him up in place.

"So, when are you two going to get married?" Minseok looks at me and Baekhyun.

"Oh were not....dating..." Baekhyun rubs the back of his neck hesitantly and Minseok raises an eyebrow at me. I act like I don't pay attention to him and Luhan whines grabbing our attention.

"I guess I have to go home." Luhan pouts.

"Bye Lulu" Minseok chuckles and he leaves with Yixing.

"I swear I've heard Luhan call Yixing daddy once." Chen mutters.

"He is the daddy type." Minseok replies and Chen smacks his arm looking at him like wtf. "What?! I'm just saying! It's not like I have a crush on him, I'm all for you Chenosaur."

Chen chuckles and I help Baekhyun off the counter side. "Look at this photo I took of you two and Luhan!" Minseok giggles and shows me and Baekhyun.

"I like it! Send it me later." Baekhyun giggles, "It can be my new lockscreen."

Baekhyun takes my hand as we wave goodbye to Minseok and Chen who are going to lock up the café. I peer over at the bus stop giving a small smile.

"Whats over there?" Baekhyun asks linking arms with mine and resting his head on my shoulder.

"That...is where I met Kyungsoo." I tell him.

I see it again....

"Hey." I say kindly and he looks up at me, a sadness in his eyes and I can tell he has been crying.

"H-Hello." He replies. His voice soft and broken. I feel sympathy for him as a shaky smile lifts onto his face.

I stand next to him and smile back at him, "How come your out here in the rain?"

"I...It's...complicated..." He tells me and I nod once.

"But...your not catching the bus...so...where are you going?"

"Nowhere...I have nowhere to go." He replies and I feel a wave of sadness hit me too. He's...going nowhere. So he's just going to...

"So...your just going to stand in the rain?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"What else am I supposed to do?"

"Come get a coffee. Warm you up, Your clothes are soaked through." I tell him and he looks up at me.

"The shops shut..."

"But I work there. I could make you a coffee."

His smile was warmth.

His tears were sadness.

His heart was golden.

But now I have perfection....

I turn to Baekhyun and he gives me a small smile as I brush my hand over his cheek, hugging him close to me. "Don't leave me ever okay?"

"I promise I won't" He replies and I move so I can see him again.

He smiles up at me and I place a soft kiss on his cheek, just as I do so Baekhyun moves my face with his fingers and his lips instantly connect to mine. I kiss back softly as my hands fit to his cheeks. I embrace the moment, Baekhyun's hands falling to my waist.

When we pull apart he blushes a little before leaning up again, this time I press my lips to his but passionately and kiss softly.

When we move to get to the car I peer over to the bus stop once more to smile, I hope your proud of me...I moved on...just like you wanted...

+++++++++++

So this is the end I hope you enjoyed it all!

Comment

Vote

Share

I'll hopefully be writing more chansoo soon xx

- Darcii