Chapter Thirteen

- Chanyeol's POV -

I manage to get up to the surface, I find myself in the exact same place where Luhan and I were gassed....How has no one found out what's been going on here?!

- Luhan's POV -

"So do you know how to work this thing?" Yixing asks Kyungsoo and we all stare as Kyungsoo sits cross legged on the floor staring at the pocket watch.

"Oh I do." Kyungsoo murmurs, "I used to steal it all the time."

"What do you mean all the time?" I ask Kyungsoo in confusion. No one has told me much about Kyungsoo and I'm quite scared of him.

"When I was Jongin's....there would always be a time where Tao would leave this lying around...I'd use it to go back to see when Jongin was nice to me, when he actually loved me....but now I realize it was pointless." Kyungsoo tells us all and we all stare in amazement. We never knew he could be so open.

"Now its my turn to put things right." Kyungsoo mutters to himself before giving a small smile followed with a sigh.

Baekhyun smiles at Kyungsoo, "So where do we plan to go?"

"I plan to go where Chanyeol goes." Kyungsoo replies and Baekhyun raises an eyebrow.

"How? You do know...We have no idea where Chanyeol is..." Baekhyun tells Kyungsoo and he nods once.

"But," Kyungsoo dangles the pocket watch from his fingers, "This does."

Yixing smiles and Baekhyun looks relieved whereas I just want to get home...

"It will take us to Chanyeol, straight away...if we give it the command." Kyungsoo chuckles to himself, "You see...." He peers up between Yixing and me, "When you meet someone you feel a connection with, you become one."

Yixing's lip curls up into a small smile and his eyes move to mine.

"We are one." Baekhyun says, "Thats it!"

Both Yixing and I look confused at Baekhyun as he speaks.

"The password, to open the time changer!" Baekhyun jumps up suddenly.

"How do you know that?" Kyungsoo asks him sternly looking up at him confused but Baekhyun just rubs the back of his neck, "Baek!"

"I don't know....I can't remember anything." Baekhyun stutters.

"Probably because he was around Sehun all the time and heard Tao tell Sehun?" Yixing suggests and Kyungsoo shrugs still looking uneven. His glance moves back down to the pocket watch and sighs.

"We need to get back as soon as possible, before we don't exist anymore..." Kyungsoo murmurs to himself, "Guys, this is gonna sound childish but hold hands."

Yixing grabs my hand and Baekhyun takes Yixing's other hand wearily. I feel that he only trusts Kyungsoo out the three of us since he is close to Chanyeol. Kyungsoo reaches out and takes Baekhyun's hand as he stands up before holding the pocket watch in his hand close to his lips.

"We. Are. One." He whispers into it and a golden ray casts across us all. The pocket watch unlocks and opens up, two panels sliding off either side. Kyungsoo takes a deep breath and we all stay silent as Kyungsoo shuts his eyes. "Take me to Park Chanyeol, in 2 seconds..." Kyungsoo says and we wait.

We wait.

One second.

Two.

A white light flies across our vision and everything around us becomes warmer and more home like. When the light fades away I look around to see the same work place, the café and the same area we work in.

I hear Kyungsoo sniff up as he peers over to the window. I look to see Chanyeol staring out into nothing, as if he is waiting for Kyungsoo to return to him. I suddenly hear a gasp and my head spins to Minseok whose eyes are wide and mouth is open in an 'o' shape. I press my finger to my lips as if to say be quite and he nods quickly.

We both turn to look to Kyungsoo, whose approaching Chanyeol slowly....