Chapter Sixteen

I wake up suddenly to hear my phone ringing out Seventeens Adore U and I suddenly jump as I feel a heavy weight on my legs. I peer down as I grab my phone and I see Baekhyun fast asleep, his head on my stomach and his body over my legs. The box is on the floor, everything scattered around.

I answer my phone and put it to my ear, "Hello?"

It's Yixing... "Chanyeol are you at home?" He asks me, his voice sounds as if he's in a rush and there's a loud droning sound that I can hear through the phone.

"Yes why?" I ask in confusion.

"The hospital called me..."

++++++++++++++++++++++

"Luhan!" I knock on the door hesitantly and open it in a full swing. Luhan sits up, his eyes barely open and a small pout is on his face, his hair is what I can only describe as a mess.

"Why...are you so energetic, what happened?" Luhan yawns, his voice very groggy.

"I'll explain in a second...just please! Get up." I tell him and he groans before throwing the duvet off of himself and standing up rubbing his eyes.

I open my wardrobe and throw him a pink jumper and jeans of mine and turn to get my own clothes. Kyungsoo's clothes draw my attention and I can't help but brush my fingers over the fabric of open of his jumpers. I pull out a grey shirt and jeans for myself before shutting the wardrobe with a sigh as I forgot Baekhyun.

I reach back into the wardrobe and get him a red jumper and black knee high shorts. Baekhyun strolls in and I throw the clothes at him. "Both of you, dressed, now. Were leaving the house straight away." I tell them both.

"What about food?!" Luhan asks looking stunned.

"Just grab something to eat in the car!" I sigh in exasperation before leaving the room and going to the bathroom. I get dressed quickly and fix my hair. I take a deep breath. What if I get there...and you have stopped breathing again?

How are you alive?

My phone starts to ring again and I rush into the lounge and pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Chen." It's Yixings phone...

"Oh hey Chen."

"We've arrived at the hospital, Yixing says he will wait outside for you guys, okay?" He tells me.

"Mhm."

"You sound nervous." He tells me, his voice is quite calmer than it normally is.

"I am, a lot, what if his heart stops before I get there? What if-"

"Calm down Chanyeol, Yixing says he will help you out, I don't know what he means but I'm sure he has something planned." Wait....What?! "See you later Chanyeol."

The phone hangs up and I turn to see both Baekhyun and Luhan dressed, completely ready, Luhan is eating an apple and I find myself laughing as he eats it so quickly.

"Come on." I say and we all leave the house.

"Can you explain what's going on?!" Luhan asks seeming pretty agitated by the fact he has been woke up.

"Yes! I can!" I sigh locking up the door, "Kyungsoo, he's breathing again."

"Really!?" Luhan's eyes widen and a smile rises to his face. I nod at him and he grins wide, "That's amazing!"

"Yeah." Baekhyun says and I give a smile to Baekhyun as we leave down to the car. Luhan gets into the front with me and Baekhyun sits in the back. I start the car and drive off. Luhan messes about with the CD player and puts Seventeen on. Both me and Luhan are singing along to Mansae, Baekhyun just rocking to it because he hasn't heard it before.

"I like this, who is it?" He asks Luhan.

"The group is Seventeen." Luhan tells him and he smiles a little.

After about twenty minutes of driving the hospital is in view, my heart beating faster than it should and I park the car. Luhan peers out the window and smiles, "Is that Yixing?" He asks and I look and nod. Luhan instantly gets out the car followed by me and Baekhyun.

We watch as Luhan runs up to Yixing, a smile reaches his face as he sees Luhan. We start walking up as Luhan hugs Yixing tightly, Yixing kissing Luhan's cheek softly.

"Hey," Yixing smiles at Baekhyun and me, "You ready he asks me?" I nod once.

Yixing takes Luhan's hand and Baekhyun follows behind us as we walk with Yixing. He leads us up one set of stairs, down two corridors and finally through to the final door.

"We will wait for Baekhyun to catch up, Minseok and Chen are inside." Yixing tells me and I nod.

I slowly enter the room to only see Minseok at first due to a massive curtain being pulled across blocking half of the white room from my view. "Channie." Minseok smiles as I approach him. I don't turn to look straight away, I take a deep breath, a couple in fact. Then I look.

The monitor bleeps away as Kyungsoo lies there, a drip in his arm, stitching across his head and a frame against his hips. His lips are cut in several places under his oxygen mask and his eyes are closed shut. I stare over his face, I remember why I love him.

He's all I need.

I sit down in the chair beside him, Chen opposite to me. "How are you now?" Chen asks and I smile a little, "Better."

Yixing, Luhan and Baekhyun walk in and stand by where Minseok is sitting. I reach over and slip my fingers into Kyungsoo's hand, his hand is cold but it doesn't bother me, I just wish I could hold him close.

"How is he breathing?" I ask Yixing.

"A miracle." Yixing replies but I know there is more than what he says.

"I'm going...to go out for a bit." Baekhyun says and I nod once. It was only yesterday he found out about his parents so being in a hospital could be too much for him. As Baekhyun leaves Minseok points as if to say should I go after him? I nod at him and he gets up instantly and follows out. Luhan sits where Minseok sat and Yixing comes up to my side.

He leans down, his lips inches away from my ear and he says, "Kyungsoo was trapped, it's only Tao whose dead, that's why Kyungsoo is breathing but his body is weak." He leans away and looks at me and I frown slightly.

"What can we do?" I ask him in hope and he smiles at me before turning to Chen.

"Chen, do you believe in magic?"

+++++++++++++++++++

Another cliffhanger! Eyyy! Make sure you tell me what you think!!!

Comment

Vote

Share

- Darcii