Chapter Fourteen

You big ass chansoo shippers are gonna really hate me after this.

- Chanyeol's POV-

I sigh and wait.

It seems quite far away from where I am and where Kyungsoo is right now, which I don't now where...

Maybe another dimension?

I enter through the café doors to be greeted by an unsettled Minseok. "Chanyeol. Where's the others?" He asks me and I shrug.

"I don't know..." I murmur, "It's hard to explain why I don't know....because...there's a possibility they're in another dimension."

"What?" Minseok's eyes widen slightly as if he doesn't believe me. I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't believe me...it sounds impossible.

"You. You came to me and told me to wait." I tell him and he raises an eyebrow.

"Has anyone given you drugs Chanyeol?" He asks me and I shake my head with a sigh before seeing Chen behind Minseok in his wheelchair.

"You both won't understand." I reply before moving away from them and standing by the window where I saw Yixing before.

I wasn't delusional, it was Yixing and he's still alive. Unless all of this is some messed up dream that I need to wake up from....

That's it.

.....I wait.

I wait a few more hours, before something about my senses rise up. Everything in me becomes weary but I refuse to turn around....I'm too nervous to turn around. Why would I have to turn around when even my paranoia has heightened...what is going on?

What have they done to me?

"Chanyeol." My voice is called.

I don't reply I stay where I am.

"Chanyeol" A hand places to my shoulder. Familiar. Do I turn? Why doesn't the voice sound familiar?

"Chanyeol." I hear another voice, Baekhyun.

What?

I turn around instantly to be faced with Kyungsoo.

My eyes widen in shock and disbelief, over his shoulder I see Baekhyun, Yixing and Luhan all standing by the door.

"Chanyeol." Kyungsoo says but....it's not Kyungsoo. His voice is different, he's not himself. By now, he would have already tried to hug me and kiss me. I stare blankly at the figure in front of me. "Why aren't you happy to see me?" He asks in a sad manner and I peer over to Luhan whose smiling at me, I turn back to 'Kyungsoo'.

"Your not Kyungsoo." I state and Luhan, Yixing and Baekhyun stare over at me startled.

"What do you mean I'm not Kyungsoo?" Kyungsoo hesitants and I frown staring over at Luhan.

"Just listen carefully to his voice! He's not Kyungsoo!" I tell Luhan quickly and Kyungsoo stares at me as I walk past him. I walk over to the other three, Baekhyun instantly at my side like some sort of puppy.

"Chanyeol...I don't know what your talking about but your scaring me." Both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun say in sync...but Baekhyun is the only startled one...

"I hear it." Luhan murmurs. My glance moves straight to him and nod shakes his head quickly, "It isn't the same...." We all stare at Kyungsoo's figure as he looks back at us. His features start to change to a dark more twisted appearance...nothing like Kyungsoo. Something about him becomes dark, making the atmosphere change completely.

"Who are you?" Yixing's voice is low and shaky, wondering what's going on just like the rest of us.

"Who do you think?" The figure says, and I recognise the voice instantly. Tao.

"Leave him now!" I yell and his smirks darkly before slowly approaching me. I back away as he approaches, terrified, fear running through my body. How did they not see this sooner?!

I pace out of the café, the figure following me. I watch as it paces towards me and I run I run into the road only to stop and see a van coming my way. I jump across to the other side of the walkway as 'Kyungsoo' starts to run at me but I watch.

"NO!" I yell as he runs into the road, only to be hit by the van, "No No No Kyungsoo!!" I scream and I see Luhan race out the cafe and over to me. I scrap myself up off the pavement as Kyungsoos body lies in the road, his body surrounded by a dark crimson patch. My legs wobble beneath me as I struggle to make my way over...

"Chanyeol you really don't wanna look..." Yixing says as he too came out and it right next to Kyungsoo's body.

Luhan stands in front of me looking me in the eyes to try to comfort me, my hands gripping his sleeves tightly as I sniff up slightly, Luhan's eyes are filled with sadness...every bit of them.

I turn to look at the body as I continue to make my way over letting go of Luhan and making my way to Yixing as Baekhyun appears behind him. I take a deep breath and turn to look.

I gasp, I gasp loudly, my breath becoming breathless as I see blood coming from Kyungsoo's mouth and nose, cuts all over him and the side of his head saturated in blood. I lose my breath and try to breathe heavily but panic, trauma fills me, my legs going weak beneath me and I fall. I fall to the ground and scream out, tears pouring down my cheeks as Baekhyun comes down to my level wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"I'm sorry!" Baekhyun mutters into my ear as I cry into his shirt, my hands grabbing at the back of his shirt tightly. Not wanting to let go of him.

"It's-m-my fault!" I yell and Baekhyun's hand runs through my hair whilst the other holds me tightly.

"Chanyeol this isn't your fault." Yixing says calmly kneeling down beside Baekhyun. I look up at him over Baekhyun's shoulder and he gives me a reassuring smile. "Luhan is calling an ambulance and explaining that he's got hit...it wasn't your fault Chanyeol." Yixing tells me and tears continue to burn at my eyes and stream down my cheeks. Yixings eyes fill up slightly and he dabs his eyes gently.

"They're on their way." Luhan turns and tells us.....

++++++++++++++++++++

I'm so sorry please don't kill me or shoot me !!!

Comment

Vote

Share

-Darcii