One of those days [Elle Varner Fan Fiction] Chapter 2.

Enjoy...

Chapter 2:

“What you gonna sing for us tonight?” I sighed and thought about it, I wasn’t in the mood for a party song nor was I in the mood for a love song.

“I think I’ll add my own style to that Miguel song…”

“Okay, the stage is yours…” I walked up and the music began to play…

“Da da da dad a dad a da…”

“Go Elle!!” Kory yelled, I smiled.

“It's gonna cut so deep, so low and I’m about to say I'm not in love with you and I, I know it's selfish of me  to be leaving you this way but I can't stay I thought he didn’t  but he's still got a hold on me And I'm not the type to stay somewhere I don’t wanna be,  Baby I won't forget you and I don’t regret you. But all I want is him…” Kory and Kyra’s facial expression changed and they noticed my sad mood as I sang. The shook their head in unison walking up to the stage.

“Okay come on girl … You’ve sang enough!” Kory said.

“No! I’m not done!”

“Yes you are come on let’s dance.”

“Fine.” I sat down at the bar, Kory was dancing with someone on the floor and out the corner of my eye I could see a guy walking up to Kyra.

“You want to dance ma?” Kyra smiled and flipped her hair.

“Sure sexy.” I watched them dance and laugh, after a while getting fed up and bored.

“You leaving?” A deep voice said behind me.

“Uh, yeah … Excuse me.”

“Why so soon?” He said walking beside me. I sighed and pushed my hair out my face.

“Because, I’m tired … Excuse me.”

“Wait, can I get … One dance before you leave?”

“Ummm--”

“Just one dance?” I sighed and grabbed my purse tighter.

“Fine, one dance…” A slow song began to play and I wrapped my arms around the strangers shoulders tighter as he grabbed my waist, we danced through three songs and before I knew it people began to leave, The stranger and I looked around laughing at the fact we were basically the last ones on the dance floor.

“Well, I guess you can go now…”

“Nice dancing with you.”

“Same here.” I smiled, walking backwards towards the door. I opened it and the cold night air hit me in the face.

“EV, over here!”

“Kyra, Kory where did you two go? I was ready to leave damn near three songs ago…”

“We were watching you dance with mystery man!” Kory said doing a small dance. I wrapped my hands tighter around my arms, it was extremely cold and all I could think was Why in the hell did I not bring a jacket?

“What’s his name EV?”

“I don’t know … And I don’t care, I just want to go home.”

“Why, we were just about to go get something to eat with the guys we met … Go get mystery man and tell him to go with us!” I chuckled, shaking my head.

“No way, go and have fun … I’m not going to dinner with random guys from the club. No.”

“Your so boring Elle, fine … Let’s go Kory.”