One of those days [Elle Varner Fan Fiction] Chapter 5.

Chapter 5:

“Kory, Kyra this is my cousin Jessica, Jessica Kory and Kyra!”

“Hi!” They said in unison. Kyra held out her hand for a hand shake but Jessica went in for a hug.

“Hi.”

“Oh, she’s a hugger…Kay. EV, get your cousin!” I chuckled.

“Alright, that’s enough.”

“Oh sorry, didn’t mean to hug you so tight!” She said straightening out her shirt.

“It’s okay.”

“Just don’t hug me like that!” Kory said holding her hands up as if she were surrendering to the police, Jessica smiled.

“I won’t. So EV, where we going tonight?”

“Yeah girl I got my pay check so guess who’s buying the drinks! … Kyra pointed to herself … This girl!”

“Alright now, you say that now but when we get there the first thing that come out your mouth is you better get some water I’m not rich.” Everyone laughed at my impression except for Kyra; she flipped her hair and tried on a new pair of heels.

“Whatever, That will not be me tonight alright?”

“Right … Okay so which outfit this one? Or this one?” I said laying out black tights with a off the shoulder shirt and a orange dress as the other outfit.

“The tights!” Jessica yelled. The twins nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, those tights are cute with that shirt, wear that!”

“Okay, I’ll be ready in a few.” I showered up and put on the outfit, rehearsing my song as I got ready. Kory did my makeup and Kyra fluffed my hair as Jessica made sure her plans with the online guy were still set for tonight.

“Okay guys so my cousin is meeting a guy tonight … she met him online so while I’m performing please keep a eye out on the guy!” I mumbled.

“Okay, so what does the guy look like?”

“I don’t know…”

“She hasn’t told you?”

“No, she’s keeping the dude a secret until tonight.” I shrugged and looked at myself in the mirror.

“Okay … Well keep a look out for you.”

“Thanks.” I gave them both a hug before walking into the living room. Jessica pressed end on her phone and turned to me.

“Sexy lady!”

“Thanks cousin, you three ready to go?”

“Yep!” They all said in unison. And with that we were out…

Time to perform.

*

“I tried to be strong tried to deny the desire I been hiding so long Don’t wanna play the innocent game Like I don’t have animal ways Just like you I wanna do something we ain’t supposed to It’s hard to resist When most of my day is spent dreaming of your kiss Can you imagine what would happen if we gave into this magnetic attraction? Baby you should know that if I ever get you alone Me and you”

“Come on ya’ll sing it with me Wooh!” I said swaying back and forth, waving my hand. The crowd was feeling my song, making my nervousness go completely away. I smiled and began to sing the chorus and to my surprise everyone sang along as they danced on the floor or in their seats.