One of those days [Elle Vanrer Fan Fiction] Chapter 14.

Chapter 14.

You thought the video shoot thing was weird?

Well, that was just the beginning of the worst visit ever.

It’s time to meet mama…

“Alright ma, I think you dun’ have one too many gimme the cup--”

“I ain’t had one too many son … It’s me, it’s mama. Big Mama  … She chuckled and chugged more beer … Look at me, I’m fine baby.”

“Alright look just sit down.”

“And she’s too sensitive, I’m all for mother daughters talks but the bitch--”

“Ma!”

“Yeah I said it, that Reagan? She’s a bitch need me to spell it out for you son?” Sean’s mother said speech beyond impared. She had only started drinking light beer. Last I saw her, was when she was on her second bottle. I crossed my right leg over my left and scrunched far into the couch trying not to get hit, or wet.

“Mama, her daughter, Regans daughter, my daughter … She’s sitting ring fuck there so can you calm down for my company and your respect.”

“Son--”

“Yes ma?”

“Just let me say one more thing one thing baby one—” She said wagging her finger in the air. Sean moved and sat down as she broke in and out of conscienceness she finally jumped up, putting her beer can on the table.

“Ma, one thing.”

“Alright alright … Just a few more words like desperate, scary, UNKY. I love my granddaughter to death, come here baby Cass.”

“Okay granma.”

“Be careful.” I said laughing as she climbed from my lap.

“Cassidy Anne, you know grandma loves you to death, don’t cha’?”

“Yes granma. I love you too.”

“But … My one last thing I gotta say IS … She jumped up from the chair dangiling Cassidy …She’s too uptight, and doesn’t care about anyone and she’s been that way since--”

“Oh my god! Cass!”

“What the f—Ma!” Sean yelled, jumping up from his seat. Had he jumped up a second from now his mother would have dropped her on the floor and fainted, falling back on her chair. Sean handed me Cassidy and shook his head.

“What was I saying?”

“Come on, time to go--”

“Oh yeah Regan been uptight and bitchy, she never loved her daughter. And Elle?” She called my name and I jumped, pointing to myself, she waged her drunken finger at me between every word she spoke.

“Me?”

“Elle don’t – Don’t pay attention to her…”

“Okay…”

“Don’t listen to her, I have to go get her shot.”

“Shot?”  I’m sorry, I’m so so sorry--” He pleaded walking backwards down the hallway towards her room. Using prayer hands.

“It’s okay … I prom--”

“Elle? My beautiful Elle … I just want you o know that Regan had an abortion before she has Cassidy Anne. I’m supposed to have TWO GRANDCHILDREN—” She yelled in tears, pointing her two fingers at me. Her long nails.

“Oh lord …Uh..”

“But you? I like you, I like you … Some times it kills Sean to have a girlfriend that could at any moment become a superstar and leave him forever washing dishes and locking up in New York City…” she lit a cigarette and crossed her left leg over her right dramatically, staring into my eyes.

“Thank you--”

“Yeah he even asked me Mama? Sometimes I get this feeling I want to break up with Elle even though I’m more than in love with her and I say why? And he says because I don’t deserve her like he does and when I said he who he just shut me out…”

“He said that?”

“Oop ... Where is my boy with my IV medicine? BOY?” She yelled turning in her seat left and right to see down the hallway.

“Alright ma, I’ma put this in your catheter, you know the drill…”

“No baby…”

“Yes mama, come on … Lets go lay down you know this stuff works fast.”

“Okay, Okay.” He laid her in the bed and handed her a blanket, later shutting off the light and closing the door.

“Hey…”

“Hey…This meeting the mom visit was--”

“I’m so sorry, I swear I – Uh you want to go for a walk?”

“Actually, I can’t …  J.--”

“Cole?”

“Yeah him … So J. is leaving for VA tomorrow and invited me to dinner so I’m going to need to get ready now…”

“Oh, wait … You too going to dinner? N—Now?”

“Yeah, one, two hours tops … You know how superstars … Get.” I said adding extra sass and emphasis on the last two words. He looked at me confused then it sunk in. That’s when I turned around and walked into the guest room.

It was rough doing that to Sean, he was the love of my life almost, He was the one. Not J. I loved him like a brother but everyone knows he already has a girlfriend … Obviously Sean Did Not.