One of those days [Elle Varner Fan Fiction] Chapter 15.

Chapter 15.

“He’s probably reading Cass a bedtime story so were good.” I joked giving J another hand.

“Let’s go find our seats.”

“Boy it’s Mc donalds not a fancy resturaunt.”

“I was just being nice…”

“Umm No, don’t try that … What you gonna get?” I stuck my hands in my pocket and looked up sideways at the menu, I squinted a few times and pushed my hair out my face, soon after just settling for digging in my pocket and getting my glasses.

“I don’t even know … Thank you, thank you…”

“Mr. Celebrity … This is our time!”

“alright no more autographs people I’m on a date--”

“A date?”

“What would your GIRLFRIEND say about you being on a date?” Two separate customers teased waiting and anticipating on his answer.

“I can take your order here!”

“Okay thank you ummm—J.?”

“Alright um can I get … Two big macs, larger fry and that dollar tea…”

“Alright, for here or to go?”

“Here.”

“Alright and you mam’?”

“I’ll take a mediteraiane salad, and large chicken selects.”

“And to drink?”

“Tea please…”

“Okay that’ll all come out to be 10.50…” She smiled and looked up from the cash register, J paid the girl and we sat down, laughing and eating.

“But how is she?”

“She’s great.”

“Good, I cant wait to see her, I haven’t seen her since college too.”

“She will love to see you. So how you been? What’s up with the dude you was with?”

“I been great, more than great and what Dude? Sean?”

“Yes, Sean…”

“Oh. We’ve been dating for some months now, everything was going good until my ex died and I got new shows and fans … Then he basically gave up on the relationship.”

“Damn, Why would he do that?”

“He doesn’t want to get in the way of my success.”

“Nah, that’s some cowardly stuff man, if he love you he’d try harder you know what I’m saying?”

“Right but that’s just not him.”

“Make it him.” I laughed and bit down on my chicken. It was nothing like chillin’ with an old friend, cheating on your diet, and going to Mc donalds for in the world. I just needed to figure out how to convince that because of him I’m where I am because of his support…

*

“Mama Seandra, It’s me … Elle … Sean? Ba--” I pushed the bedroom doow open and cut on the light only to see that Seans bags were gone and he’d left a note saying...

“Elle,

I’m already gone back to New York and I’ve taken Cass with me, I called Regan to come and pick her up but for some reason her number wasn’t working … Um, I need to talk to you as soon as possible cause we need to talk” Then he said it, the four words his mother drunkingly told me he was going to say, I didn’t want to believe it so I balled the paper up I didn’t want to read anymore of what  he had to write. I began to pack my things, maybe Cole was right.

Sean is a Coward.

*

“We need to talk?”

“Yeah the reason I left and flew back to New York City was--”

“You know what, I don’t want to hear it okay? Um, Actually I’m going to stay in LA for a little while longer so maybe you can get a refund for my ticket or--”

“But Elle, you have to--” I cut him off again.

“No what I have to do is never see you again, I read the note … Your mother told me what you said about how your jealous of my career … Yeah so since you seem to think that how about we just break up?” I yelled just as my voice completely disappeared because of all the sniffing and hot tears running down my face..

“Wh—But I …. And … He studdared … Elle, come on baby.”

“No.” I said simply before hanging up I sighed and flopped down on the hotel bed. I had a few days left in LA to myself, time to use them wisely…