One of those days [Elle Varner Fan Fiction] Chapter 4.

Chapter 4:

Girl you got me about to pass out I'm wondering if cupid gave you ass shots. Because I'm in love with that…

“Girl, I didn’t know you could move like that!” I chuckled. Out of breath and in need of a cold drink, Sean and I had been dancing for two hours straight. The DJ had been playing all my favorites especially Dance by Big Sean and Nicki Minaj. I grabbed his hand and lead him towards the bar.

“Well, thank you.”

“Welcome, what you want to drink coco from fame.” I laughed, covering my smile with my hand.

“Oh well if I’m coco you have to be Leroy from fame!”

“Oh Leroy was bad though!”

“He was!” We began to laugh in unison.

“What are you to drinking tonight?”

“Umm, I’ll have a lost cherry…”

“And I’ll have a white Russian please.” The waiter nodded and turned preparing our drinks. I smiled and continued to dance in my seat.

“So, you having a good time tonight?”

“Yes, wonderful I mean … I haven’t had this much fun in forever man. Thanks for asking me out.”

“No problem, thanks for finally calling me … He smiled and sipped his drink … So, tell me about yourself Elle Varner!” I took a giant gulp of my drink, not noticing how thirsty I was and finally spoke.

“Well, I sing of course, I love fashion, I have a big attitude to match my big hair and most I love to write.” He smiled and began to nod his head.

“Wow, fascinating, well me? I’m just a down to earth, laid back guy … Like to get out sometimes other times I like to just enjoy being home and around people I love you know?”

“Yeah, that’s cool. I like that--” Before I could finish his phone rang, he gave the caller ID a surprised look and then answered it…

“Hello? … What? … How long? Wait calm down calm down … I’ll be there!” He yelled into the phone, a look of panic covered his face.

“What’s wrong Sean?”

“I have to go. Can I call you a cab or something? It’s an emergency and I won’t be able to take you home!” My mouth slightly opened.

“Sure, I’ll just call one of the twins to meet me here … He stood up and finished off his drink … I hope everything is okay.”

“Me too. I will call you.”

“Please do.” He kissed my cheek and ran out of the club. I was really starting to worry. I hope everything was going to be okay…

**

“Hahaha shut up Kory.” I said laughing at her previous joke as we walked into the diner; Kyra opened the door letting us enter before her.

“Regular seats?”

“Of course.” I looked around, trying to see if Sean was coming into work today. For the past week we hadn’t spoken, he wasn’t at the diner and I didn’t want to seem like a stalker but I was close to finding his address and Google mapping his house. I just wanted to know if he was okay after that phone call.

“Can I take your order?” Kyra scrunched up her face at the new waiter.

“Sean still isn’t here?”

“Umm, no actually he took a vacation yesterday … Said he needed to be home.”

“Home?” I said speaking up.

“Yeah, drinks?”

“I’ll take water…” I said under my breath. The twins ordered their food and I watched as they ate. In the pit of my stomach I knew something was wrong. I just had to find out what it was, and just maybe Sean would let me help…

If he wanted it…

*

A loud banging on the door woke me up out of my dream. I rolled over and grabbed my glasses making my way to the door.

“Elle, open up! I know you’re in there!”

“Hold on!”

“You better not have a man up in there!” She yelled. I looked through the peep hole and my eyes widened; I smiled and swung the door open.

“JESSICA!”

“Elle!” I gave my cousin a tight hug, and pulled her into the apartment, closing the door behind me.

“Oh my gosh Jess, wh—What are you doing in New York?”

“Visiting.”

“Ummhmm, So … Why are you really here?”

“Okay okay … I met a guy—”

“Jess--”

“Wait … Here me out!”

“Fine, I’m all ears!”

“Okay, before I tell you where, promise me you won’t call me crazy Elle promise me!” She said as we sat on my small orange couch, she jumped up now sitting on her knees, holding out her pinky finger.

“Okay I promise, tell me!”

“I met him on the internet!” She bit down on her bottom lip, hiding her face.

“Oh Jessica … Why? You know people crazy these days!”

“I just wanted to try it out, and Elle the guy I met is everything I’ve ever asked god for! He’s amazing; we talked on the phone, we texted, and we skyped!”

“So you’ve seen him?”

“On Skype…”

“Right. So he lives here in Brooklyn?”

“Yes, And I want to meet him … But I’m not doing it alone, and I was like hey EV lives here why not make it happen!!”

“You told him where I live!” He eyes widened along with mine, I hopped off the couch but she pulled me back down.

“No he doesn’t know all of that … I’m going to meet him tonight at the club your performing at.”

“Okay … Good we’ll be around people just in case he’s crazy!” She smiled wide, clapping her hands together.

“Great, my bags are downstairs in the car, come on before someone steal them!” I sighed loudly and slipped on my shoes. I was happy my cousin was here, she’s like my sister. But meeting a guy online … That’s gonna be a challenge.