One of those days [Elle Varner Fan Fiction] Chapter 20. [Epilogue]

Chapter 20.

[Epilogue]

[One year later.]

“So who’s this guy you want me to meet so badly?”

“His name is Jamal and before you say anything, we’ve been dating for a year now. He’s not like the other guys Gabbie. He’s special.”

“You say that all the time.”

“Do I?”

“Yes Jessica you do.” She chuckled and straightened her dress. I smiled and watched as she ran around in excitement. I had only been back in New York one day since I got off tour and the first thing she said was Gabbie you have to meet this guy. I was skeptical at first but used to it at the same time, the way my cousin talked about this guy was different from the others.

“Hello, earth to Elle?”

“Sorry, what you say?”

“I said someone’s at the door.”

“Oh I hope it’s the twins!”

“Probably so.” She said. I smiled hopping up off the couch and sprinting to the door.

“Coming coming.”

“Hurry up.”

“Yeah hurry up EV.”

“It’s the twins.” Jessica and I said in unison. I swung the door open and my eyes widened.

“EV!”

“Kyra, Kory!” I yelled giving them a tight hug.

“I can’t breathe.”

“Sorry.” I took a step back.

“Can we come in?”

“Duh, come on. Jessica’s getting dressed. We’ll be ready soon.”

“Girl take your time, no one is rushing.” Kyra said as Kory nodded and sat down on the couch. I walked over to her and smiled.

“What?”

“You know why I’m smiling!!”

“No…” Kory said looking off to the side. I shook my head yes and mocked her tone.

“Yes…”

“Okay … Fine.” She said sighing and lifting her shirt, my face grew softer.

“Awee, look at your little belly.”

“I’m only four months.”

“Your belly is all round. Do you know what you’re having yet?”

“Aaron knows but I don’t.” I pouted.

“I know what she’s having too; I don’t know why she doesn’t want to know.”

“Kyra we been through this I want to be surprised. EV if you want to know what I’m having ask the big mouth twin.”

“Oh I’m the big mouth twin? Okay.”

“I missed you too so much.”

“We missed you too.” They said in unison.

“How was the tour?”

“It was wonderful, I had so much fun and the fans, my fans. I have fans! Me!”

“We knew you’d make it big, this has been your dream since day one.”

“I know. But it’s good to be home. I can relax and be with my friends.”