Prologue Part 1

I ran. I don't know how, but I have been running for miles. I couldn't take anymore torture and the pain was horrible. My name is Kiyoko Hatake The Black Rose. Known for killing at a young age do to my insane mother. Many know me as a criminal and when i'm in my state with the name Black Rose I don't even recognize myself. I was nice and sweet. I loved hugs and hanging out with my big brother. Until mommy changed. And brother left me thinking I was dead when Mommy tried to kill us all. I wasn't. She kept me and trained me to be a cold blooded assassin that couldn't make friends or even talk. I was a mute unless saying things like Yes ma'am or of course. It hurt to see my once happy mother beating me to a bloody pulp and i didn't bother running away because, well, I thought she'd go back and this was all a bad dream. But eventually I figured out that wasn't true. So I devised an escape plan and ran. I was only 7 yet I had memorized every person in the last census, and everyone in the bingo book. That's how I knew my brother. I would read books while mother was gone about different techniques and trained myself. I didn't have a kekkei genkai (spelling?) But I did have a demon mode. I liked my demon mode the feeling of blood on my hands was great. But then I would go back to normal and cry.

Eventually I got over crying when I killed and I changed. I turned insane yet I didn't notice. I haven't cried since I was 4. By that age I had killed 200+ people. I didn't take the burden it was my mom. Over time I added clues to where we lived and framed her without her knowing. She used to do back up checks but eventually she started to trust me which was the perfect time to escape so I did. As I was running I eventually fell, but forced myself back up. "I can't stop" I whispered to myself. After another hour of running I reached the gate and looked at the guards. I was a little girl covered in blood and scars so they stared  at me. "U-um little girl are you alright." "Yes sir I just need to see your Hokage immediately." I said in a low and painful wisper. "O-ok" one of the guards said leading me.

Once I got to the office I didn't bother to knock. I never have I was taught it was to polite for an assassin. As I walked in the Hokage looked up and he seemed to be having a meeting. "S-sorry sir" the Guard said trying to apologize for me. While he did that I was staring at the jounin in the corner with the book. I pulled a kunai out of the guards pocket as everyone watched me except the silver haired figure in the corner. I threw the kunai and it grazed his face causing him to bleed. I knew for a fact he was my brother I could tell. Mother had talked about him being very useful and amazing and me being worthless. He just looked at me wide eyed or I guess eye? Whatever. And I just glared. "I'm ashamed I thought mom said you where the useful one and I just hiy you with a kunai!" I said looking at him angerly. I didn't hate him I just knew that was the only way to get his attention. "Huh?" Everyone in the room said at once. "Come here child." The Hokage said. "Hello sir" I said sternly. "Who are you?" He said puffing smoke out of his pipe. "Well which name do you want I have 2 sir?" "Well which one do you get called by most?" "Well My mother has used the word Worthless as my name since I was three but I prefer Kiyoko Hatake." I said facing him seriously. All eyes were on me as I just stood there. "Who is your mother?" "I am unaware of her name but i'm sure Kakashi would know?" I said looking at him. "Kakashi? The Hokage asked. "Um I don't know?" He said. "Mr Hokage do you have a handkerchief?" "Yes here" he said handing a plain white piece of cloth. I wiped my face that was almost unrecognizable from all the blood and the bandages I use as a mask. After I pulled down my mask and my face was fully visible Kakashi finally seemed to recognize me. 'Damn douchebag didn't even recognize his own sister' I mumbled. No one heard it though. I slowly looked up at Kakashi and I saw a few tears stream from his eye. Kakashi was known to either be quite or a smart ass unless he was with me and at the moment he forgot about everyone around us. I didn't, my mind wouldn't let me. "Is that really you Yoko?" "No its the freaking muffin man! Of course its me dipshit!" I cussed a lot for being a 7 year old. I had lived with it my whole life so I guess it kinda wore of on me. "You know when you were two you weren't this mean!" He yelled. "Yeah well when I was two I didn't have at least 500 near death experiences duh!" I said Kakashi pushed me back a bit. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" He yelled which was clearly unusual. You could tell by the shocked faces of his allies. "First can I talk with the Hokage I have an important matter to discuss." "Fine but I wanna sit in here while you discuss it." "Fine." I sighed. I looked at the Hokage and looked at him. "Sorry I know I interrupted something important but may I talk to you alone?" "Yes, of course" He said and shooed everyone out the door. 

HI! I'm using this as more of a trailer until I finish the actual book. There are two parts of the prolouge. Anotger important part is I personally think my writing gets better as the chapters go on so please don't completely judge my story on only thid part. I've tried to rewrite it and I just can't make it much better. Also she can be overdramatic and she seems to act very mature for her age but it's how she was raised. That's all IG but please vote and enjoy my story! BYE GUYS OR GIRLS IG!!!!

~OBNOXIOUS