Prologue

Note: I do not own Cardfight!! Vanguard, it belongs to Bushiroad. I own nothing. Also, the title was inspired by Panic! At The Disco's song "Trade Mistakes" it also belongs to them! This story is an AU so it has nothing to do with the original series's story! Enjoy!
-----
Prologue

===

"Never call yourself a hero if you can't save your princess." His father once told him when he was young, when his uncle's wife died in a murder that his uncle didn't have a chance to save his wife.

"Why, father? Why a princess?" The young boy asked out of curiosity. His innocent blue eyes looking at the funeral. "Why did you call uncle a hero?"

"Because he was, he saved her for so many times, and helped her through her hardest times. Your uncle called her his princess." His father told.

The young boy looked down, "One day, if I ever find my princess, I won't let her be gone from me..."

"You really should."
-

The young boy was walking at the park, he accidentally bumped onto someone. The young boy looked at the person he bumped onto and saw that it was a girl.

"I'm so sorry, did you get hurt?" He asked.

The girl shook her head, and touched the tips of her long blonde hair. "I'm fine," was the girl's reply.

"What's your name?" The boy asked, "I don't see you around here often so maybe... um..."

"Kourin..." The blonde girl said. "My name is Kourin Tatsunagi."

"Um... Uh..." The young boy scratched his blue hair and blushed. "M-my name is Aichi Sendou... it's um... nice to meet you!"

"Hello Aichi," Kourin looked at him and smiled.

Aichi grinned at her and held her hands, "Let's go and play?"

"Sure!" Kourin nodded and they ran to the playground.
-

A certain blue haired person was staring at a playground, he smiled to himself as he remembered a scene years ago.

'It has been a while, I wonder where she is now.' He thought, 'After that day, we haven't met each other again. And I was told that she left with her family, but never knew where they went.'

"Aichi, hurry up!" He heard his little sister called to him.

"I'm coming!" Aichi ran and looked up to the sky. 'I hope she'll come back.'

-
END OF PROLOGUE