24: Trade My Mistakes

A/N: This might be one of those chapters again… btw the anime con was so awesome yesterday I saw so many cosplayers and anime merch.

Also Trade Mistakes by Panic! At The Disco (fave band!!) is recommended to listen to.
=

Chapter 24: Trade My Mistakes

-

"Aichi…"

Huh?

"Aichi…"

Who's that?

"Aichi!"

I opened my eyes and saw that I am at the same spot I proposed to Kourin. I didn't saw her there, I was alone. And as I look around, the scenery changed all of a sudden.

I went to a white room, and there I saw a girl. It was Kourin.

"Kourin-chan!" I called to her, hoping for her to notice me.

She turned around and looked at me, but her eyes were filled with tears. Her face in distraught, and I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"Aichi, I'm so sorry." She told me.

"Kourin-chan?!" I tried to approach her, yet I can't. It seemed like she's getting farther away every step I have as I try and go near her.

"I'm really sorry," Kourin told me and started to turn around and walk away.

"Wait a minute! Kourin-chan!"
-

Aichi woke up breathing heavily, he had the same dream as he did before. He got worried that something might happen so he quickly took his phone to call Kourin.

"Please answer…" Aichi muttered under his breath and waited for Kourin to pick up her phone.

The phone did answer, "Aichi?" Kourin spoke.

"Oh thank god…" Aichi sighed in relief, "Kourin-chan, good morning."

"Good morning, Aichi." Kourin replied, "It's just 6 am, why are you calling me this early?"

"I uh… had a dream, about you." Aichi said to her.

"A dream? What kind?" Kourin asked.

"Y-you… disappeared…" Aichi whispered and bit his lip in nervousness. "Please don't…"

Kourin then spoke, "It's not going to happen, Aichi. I'm not gonna leave you. Never."

"I uh…"

"And we're engaged now. When will you give me your engagement ring anyways?" Kourin asked again, and Aichi laughed nervously.

"I have to give it to you later, shall we go at the park?" Aichi stated.

"Sure," Kourin agreed.

"I'll see you then, Kourin-chan." Aichi said and hung up the phone as he sighed in relief.

"I just hope the dreams are not true…"
-

The couple met at the same park, Aichi was sitting on the bench and as he glanced he saw Kourin. He smiled as he gripped the box on his hand.

"Hello Kourin-chan," Aichi greeted and gave a smile to Kourin. Then, he showed the box and opened it, it contained a ring with a jewel on the top of it.

"This is beautiful, Aichi... where did you get this from?" Kourin said as she stared at the ring.

Aichi chuckled and took the ring off the box, he held Kourin's hand and inserted the ring. "I bought it last time, the day after our date."