1: Her

Chapter 1: Her
-

When he first met her, they were just young. They didn't think about what will happen to them once they got older. Aichi was just young when he first met Kourin, and they became friends for a while.

It was just one day that they met, but Aichi felt like he had found his princess. He played with her, danced with her, and acted like a knight for her.

"I found you, you're my princess." Aichi said to her.

"I'm... your princess?" Kourin blushed then crossed her arms. "Hmph! Since when?!"

"Ah... well, since... you do look like a princess, then you are a princess! U-um..." The young blunette stuttered as he blushed.

Kourin then smiled at him and held his hands, "If I'm a princess then you're my knight in shining armor!"

Aichi's smile became lively and he held her back, "Sure!"
-

Aichi was walking and passed by the same playground, and the same memory from the day he first met her years ago played in his mind.

"I wonder... I wonder if she's going to come back and remember me." He muttered to himself.

Aichi looked at his wristwatch and noticed the time, "Oh, I have to go."

Aichi walked up to school and went straight to his classroom, he sat on his seat and sighed.

"Yo, Aichi!" Aichi heard his friend called to him and he glanced around.

"Hello Naoki-kun!" Aichi smiled at his friend, Naoki.

"How's it goin'?" Naoki Ishida asked as he went to Aichi.

"I'm fine," Aichi replied, "I just finished my homework and-"

"Hold on! We had a homework?!" Naoki panicked, his eyes widened in surprise.

"Yes."

"Damn! Why did I forget that!" Naoki rushed back to his seat and took his notebook from his bag and started to write.

Aichi only giggled and looked up to the sky, staring at the clouds. Suddenly he heard some of his classmates talk.

"Hey have you heard? We're going to have a new classmate today!"

"Really? Is it a boy or a girl?"

"I've heard it's a girl, she came from an all girls school before. She was quite famous."

"Do you know her name?"

"I think it was... Tatsunagi or something."

Aichi's eyes widened, then he took a glance to his classmates.

"Wait, Tatsunagi? Isn't that the well known family?"

"It would be an honor to be one of the Tatsunagi siblings' classmate!"

"Yes!"

Aichi looked down, 'Tatsunagi? Isn't that... Kourin-chan's surname?' he asked himself.

"Okay class! Let's start our lesson!" The teacher went inside the classroom and walked in front of them as the teacher held the papers.

"Oh, but before that I'd like to introduce you to your new classmate. Come in!"

The door opened, and there revealed a girl with long blonde hair and emerald green eyes.

"It really is her!" Some the students whispered.

The blonde girl took a chalk and wrote her name on the board.

"Hello, my name is Kourin Tatsunagi. It's nice to meet you."

Aichi was astonished by the girl in front of him, he was surprised, shocked that the same girl from years ago is there in front of him again. And what he had thought of her coming back became true.

"Kourin-chan..." He muttered as he stared at Kourin.

"Tatsunagi, your seat will be behind Sendou." The teacher told Kourin and she nodded.

Kourin walked up to Aichi, she stopped and looked at him. Aichi gave an awkward smile.

"Um... h-hello." Aichi blushed at her as he greeted.

"Hello." Kourin smiled back at sat behind him.

Aichi felt his heart raced fast and he had to hide his blush from his face with his right hand.

'Did she remember me? I sure hope she does.'
-
END OF CHAPTER 1

A/N: Guess who's back on writing Aichi x Kourin fanfics?! This new story might become the hardest thing I'll write, because I'm not quite used on writing AU stories
m(_ _)m

Anyways, I hope you like my new story! (Updates will be slower because Jet is slow)