22: 3rd Year

Chapter 22: 3rd Year

-

"So Kourin is in the hospital right now?" Misaki asked.

Aichi nodded, "She got sick again. And now, it's worse than it was. Up until now I still can't believe it."

Aichi and Misaki are at a coffee shop, they were together as they were about to meet up with Naoki and Shingo. They're about to go visit Kourin, but Aichi can't so he can only give them the directions to Kourin's room.

"It really happens, huh… I just hope she'll be better." Misaki replied.

Aichi sighed, he hoped Kourin can go out of the hospital before the final exams. And he only can wait for that.

"I know you're worried about Kourin, but you don't have to be depressed like that." Misaki said.

"I understand… but I can't just let her miss out on the finals, I mean… I want to go to school with her, and graduate with her. If she repeats, she'll be as lonely as she was before." Aichi told her and then sighed once again.

Misaki looked at Aichi as he frowned, and being quiet. It was something that Misaki rarely sees, since Aichi is always a positive person. But then, it would be inevitable to be sad if the one who is dear to you gets into a situation like Kourin's.

"I swear, she'll be better. Kourin is a tough girl, and as her best friend, I'm sure she is." Misaki smiled at Aichi.

Aichi smiled back at Misaki, "Thank you, Misaki-san."

Then, they heard Naoki and Shingo called to them. "Hey we're here!" Naoki said and grinned.

"Shall we go now, then?" Misaki said and stood up.

"Sure!" Shingo replied and then looked at Aichi who's still sitting. "Sendou-kun? Aren't you coming?"

"Ah… I can't. I still need to do some things, I'll go at the other day." Aichi said and smiled.

"I see."

"Well, we're going. Thank you for the directions, Aichi." Misaki said.

"It's alright," Aichi replied.
-

When Misaki, Naoki, and Shingo went to the hospital and went to Kourin's room, they saw her sitting as the doctors were talking to her. When the doctors went out, they let them in.

Kourin saw them and she smiled, "Hey there, guys."

"Hi Kourin, are you okay now?" Misaki asked.

"Yes," Kourin replied.

"Yo Kourin! I bought some of your fave, um… Aichi told me though." Naoki said and put the fruit basket on the table beside Kourin's bed.

"Thank you, Ishida." Kourin replied, then she looked around. "Aichi is not here, huh…"

"Sendou-kun said he had something to do and he'll go the other day." Shingo told her.

Kourin only nodded and then looked back at them, "I'm really glad you guys visited me."

"It's okay, you're our friend! So we'll always visit you!" Naoki said and grinned at Kourin, giving her a thumbs up.

"I'm really thankful of you guys…" Kourin muttered.

"By the way Kourin, are you going to be able to have the final exam?" Misaki asked.

"Yes, there would be days I can go out of the hospital for school. Since I can be excused." Kourin replied.

"I'd really like to be on 3rd year with you, Kourin!" Said Naoki.

Kourin nodded.
-

It was two days before the final exams, during the last 3 weeks, Kourin wasn't able to go to school at some days, but she still goes at some other days. And she would be given notes from her other classmates, and some from Aichi. Her therapy was going well too.

Kourin was at their house, and she's studying for the exam. It made her quite tired but she still did.

Then it was the day before the exam. Kourin went to school, in which she was greeted by Aichi and they went to the classroom together.

"So how's the studying?" Aichi asked.

"It was quite an ache, I'm also quite tired. But it was okay, how about you?" Kourin replied.

"Ah, I guess we're the same. But the questions are easy, if you ask."

"As expected for the honor student."

Aichi just laughed at Kourin's remark.
-

The finals came and it was giving every students the fear of failing the exam. But it came out okay; as it ended, Kourin got relieved that it ended. She sighed, and saw as Aichi normally went to her like the finals were nothing.

"Yeah, you're really arrogant at this aren't you, Aichi?" Kourin asked as she looked at him.

"I'm not? Moreover, how is it for you?" Aichi asked.

Kourin pouted as she answered, "It was hard at some parts but I'm fine."

"I see… well, the results will come later." Aichi assured her and pats her back.

"AAAHHH! I COULDN'T ANSWER THE MATH PROPERLY!" Naoki yelled.

"Shut up Ishida! At least you answered!" Shingo told him and smacked his head.

Aichi and Kourin looked at them and just laughed.
-

The day of the exam results

There were cards given by each students, as the exam results are there. Most students passed, and when Kourin got her card, she became happy. Aichi, Naoki, and Shingo also passed the exam.

Aichi glanced at her and smiled, "I'll be able to go to school with you next year!"

"Yeah, I'm glad too. See you in the next school year, Aichi." Kourin said and smiled back.

Aichi blushed and just stared at her as she happily looked at her card.

'Yeah, I'd really like to marry her.'
-

END OF CHAPTER 22

A/N: Yay they're finally 3rd years!!! *runs around*