3: A Little Love

Chapter 3: A Little Love
-

Kourin and Aichi just kept on talking about how their lives became, and how much they wanted to have a chance on meeting each other again. Aichi was in full joy, as he found the person he was waiting for, his princess.

"Kourin-chan, can I ask something?" Aichi spoke.

"Sure," Kourin nodded.

Aichi blushed as he scratched his head before speaking.

"Um… do you remember when… I… declared you to be m-my princess?" He stuttered, looking away as he asked.

Kourin also blushed and looked down, she nodded. "Y-yes I do."

Aichi smiled and tried to stop himself from heating up, "Uh… is it still… like that? I-I mean, sometimes when I think of you, all I see is that you're my princess and I'm your knight. S-so… well… because we're friends and…"

"Well, if… you want to I don't mind. I mean, we've been friends and even if it's just one day you managed to remember me…" Kourin said to him.

Aichi giggled and looked at her, "Of course I will remember you. I've found the person that I really wanted to be friends with! And, I promised to myself that one day if I found my princess I won't let her fade away!"

Kourin suddenly smiled sadly, 'Fade away, huh…'

"Why did you… no, why do you consider me as your princess?" She asked.

Aichi then realized, why was he calling her his princess? What was the reason again? Then he remembered, he had a crush on her.

Aichi only blushed and grinned silly as his answer, Kourin pouted by this.

"W-we should eat our lunch now," Aichi said awkwardly as he took his lunch box.

"We really should," Kourin replied, doing the same as Aichi did.

As they were eating, they didn't notice the two people that were looking at them. Whoever they are, they have no idea.
-

"Kourin… I can't believe that she would act the same way as she were before." Said a short figure hiding on a post.

"I know, but I feel quite bad for the boy." Another figure, taller than the other one said.

The shorter one nodded, "They can't stay that way forever, considering Kourin's… but you know, I think it's better to just leave them be. There's no other people than us in our family knows about Kourin's situation anyways."

"Yeah, we should let them be." The taller one replied.
-

"By the way Kourin-chan," Aichi spoke as he drank his water. "During those years that we haven't met, what did you do?"

Kourin puts down her lunch box as she answered, "Well, I was studying and doing what I'm supposed to. But you know, during those years I kept on asking myself 'when will be the day that the boy I played with before will meet me again?' I was waiting for that so now that I came back here, I knew you're somewhere around this place."

Aichi smiled at her answer, making Kourin blush when she saw it. Aichi continued to eat his food.

Kourin stared at him, she also couldn't believe that the person she wanted to see again years ago was back again. Right now it's a dream come true for her, and she wanted to be with him always. For Aichi is the only person that could ever make her feel warm and comfortable. Maybe a little love is there too?

Kourin could only smile at that.
-

END OF CHAPTER 3