30: The Project

A/N: I looked at Kourin's pictures and I was like "I want to marry her, embrace her, tell her that I love her with all my heart." God, Kourin is so lovely I got gay for her. Anyways, ignore this. On to the story.
=

Chapter 30: The Project

-

A project was being held for the students, and they have to be in groups. Aichi, Kourin, Naoki, and Shingo were luckily got grouped.

"So we doin' this thing." Naoki said, "Damn I hate science."

"Just so you know, Nagashiro-san likes Science." Shingo told Naoki and smirked.

"Shut the heck up, Shingo."

Kourin then cleared her throat, "So what we need to do is to solve all the formula and we'll make a visual of it."

"Yes," Aichi replied. "We also need to have the materials for it, so who'll be in charge?"

"Me!" Shingo said, "I know where to buy the materials!"

"Thank you, Shingo-kun. You're a great help." Aichi thanked Shingo. The Glasses wearing guy grinned lively and nodded.

"As long as it is you, Sendou-kun!" Shingo said.

"That's gay." Naoki coughed as he observed Shingo smiling like an idiot.

"Ishida! I'm only looking up to Sendou-kun because of how much of a great leader he is! You killjoy! I'm gonna beat you up!"

"Nah can't hear a thing. Say that again, you glasses? Huh?" Naoki mocked.

"Agh! If only Misaki-san is still here!" Shingo groaned.

"Cut it off you two!" Kourin glared at Naoki and Shingo, "If you guys will do that then go find a new group!"

"W-we're sorry, Kourin-san!" Shingo apologized.

Naoki did the same, "Sorry! This sad excuse for a bespectacled man is pissing me off."

Shingo and Naoki glared at each other angrily. Aichi and Kourin just sighed in hopelessness for the two to stop, they just discussed about the project as they ignored the two boys.
-

"You delinquent! I told you not to mess up the formula!" Shingo yelled as he saw Naoki scribbling on the formula. Naoki didn't notice since he was in his daydream, when he got out of his train of thoughts, Naoki realized what he had done.

"Oh crap!" Naoki panicked and took his eraser to remove the scribbles.

"Seriously, what happened to Ishida?" Kourin asked.

"Ever since he met Nagashiro-san, that is." Shingo explained.

Naoki blushed as he heard the name and he just continued erasing.

Aichi gave Shingo the lists of materials, while he gave the other formulas to Kourin and Naoki. "That's all we have to do and…" Aichi noticed Naoki as he continued erasing, he saw a name written on the top corner of the notebook.

Aichi only smiled and continued, "What we need to do is for someone to be reporting the project. Who'll be?"

Kourin raised her hand, "Let me do it."

Aichi then smiled at her, "Thank you, Kourin-chan. Then, who'll go out with Shingo-kun for the materials?"

"Me," Naoki said.

"Wow, you're just going to ruin it. And! You'll be there only for the foods, right?" Shingo suspected.

"Excuse me?! I ain't a glutton! I'll be with you because you might buy the wrong materials!" Naoki yelled back.

"I will not! And you're always the one to mistook the materials, not me!"

"F you man!"

"I said, shut up!" Kourin stood up and grabbed the collars of the two boys. "If you boys won't really stop, I swear to all gods and deities, I'll make sure you'll never do these things again."

Kourin has emitted a dark aura that made them scared, including Aichi. Aichi gulped in nervousness as he tried to calm his fiancee down.

"K-Kourin-chan… um… please calm down..." Aichi pleaded, he saw how scared Naoki and Shingo are.

Kourin sighed and put the two boys down, "I'm sorry. I got carried away."

"N-n-no it's okay, Kourin-san! W-we shouldn't do that again… r-r-right, Ishida?" Shingo trembled as he looked at Naoki who has his lips quivering in terror.

"Y-y-yeah! W-w-we should stop!" Naoki replied.

Aichi blinked as he observed Kourin who sat next to him, she touched her forehead and sighed. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Kourin nodded.

"Damn, Kourin is as scary as Boss Lady." Naoki muttered, Shingo nodded.

"I can hear you, Ishida." Kourin said and then looked back at her notebook. "We should finish this before the due date, okay? Just get along you two."

"Yes!"

-

END OF CHAPTER 30

A/N: I had to re-publish this part because it had problems. Sorry about that! Anyways, I'm back!