36: New Life

A/N: Jet is screaming, doesn't know what to do. LEMON IS NOT NEEDED BUT HINTS OF THE THING WILL BE MENTIONED.
=

Chapter 36: New Life
-

"I'm so happy for you, man. Really!" Naoki said as he sobbed, putting his arm over Aichi's shoulder. "Just before you were a boy who ain't done anything but to study hard and be a leader!"

"Haha, yeah…" Aichi agreed and smiled at Naoki.

"Man, I'm wishing for the best of you and Kourin!" Naoki said and let go, patting Aichi's back.

"Thank you, Naoki-kun."

Shingo approached Aichi who was also sobbing like Naoki, "I can't believe it, Sendou-kun! You're a married man now! I'm so happy!"

Naoki soothes Shingo from crying, "Come on man, this ain't the time to cry."

"How about you then? We're both crying here." Shingo told Naoki. The red haired boy agreed and so the two cried.

Aichi sweat dropped by his friends' reactions.

"Both of you, stop crying!" Misaki said as she went to the crying boys. She touched their backs to try and calm them down.

"I feel Aichi-kun's friends." Ren said to Miwa and pouted, both of them cried too.

"Not you guys too!" Misaki looked at the other two with disbelief.

Suddenly, Kai went to Misaki and tapped her shoulder. Misaki glanced at him and got surprised when she saw the brunette with teary eyes.

"Even you, Kai?!"

Aichi just chuckled and then looked back at Kourin; She was speaking to their other friends and Aichi was holding her hand. Aichi looked at his wife's hand that has their wedding ring on her finger, he smiled to himself.

"Aichi, don't you think it's time?" Kourin said to him. Aichi understood what she meant quickly.

"Oh yeah, our alone time." Aichi whispered and looked at the guests. The two of them stood up and then they walked.

"We're leaving now, guys!" Aichi said and the guests looked at them.

"Congratulations again, you two!" They said and the couple nodded.

Outside the hall, the couple were walking at the hotel. Suddenly, Aichi held Kourin's hand tightly and looked at her. Kourin was quite confused what Aichi was thinking.

"Aichi?"

"Kourin-chan… I mean, Kourin." Aichi smirked at her, "Let's run upstairs!"

"Eh? A-Aichi!" Kourin was dragged by Aichi, they ran up the stairs. Kourin held Aichi's hand tightly and she kept her composure on, and when they reached their room, the couple stopped and regained their breaths.

"So… so we're here at… the VIP room…" Aichi said, "Are you okay, Kourin?"

"Yes… I-I just need some time to…" Kourin then fell to Aichi and embraced him.

"Oh dear, we should come in. Haha…" Aichi laughed and opened the door of their room.
-

The two of them are sitting on their bed, both of them are wearing white night clothes. Aichi wore a white pyjamas while Kourin wore a nightgown.

"So uh…" Aichi got quite awkward, "T-the party's still going…"

"I-I see…" Kourin nodded, she got the same feeling as Aichi. The two looked at each other while they blushed hardly.

"Aichi um… d-do you want to do something or…" Kourin spoke, holding Aichi's hand.

"U-uh… I- uh… do you?" Aichi replied and gulped in nervousness.

Kourin leaned close to her husband's face and she adjusted to Aichi's body. She sat on his lap and faced him, she touched Aichi's face with her hand and touched his lips with her finger.

"I-I think I'm ready now, Aichi." Kourin whispered at Aichi. "Aichi…."

Aichi nodded, he puts his hands on Kourin's hips and went closer to her face. He then kissed Kourin, embracing her as he kissed her deeper. Kourin ran her fingers through Aichi's hair, she moaned when Aichi pushed his tongue inside and Kourin embraced him back. As they pulled from the kiss, Aichi puts his lips on her neck to kiss it.

"I love you, Kourin…" He whispered under his breath and pushed her down the bed.

"I love you too, Aichi." Kourin said and smiled. Both of them knew this would be something they will never forget.
-

One month passed, the wedded couple decided to live at a high-end apartment that Takuto provided for them. They quickly adjusted to their new life, and both were happy.

Aichi would also go with Kourin when they went to have her check up. Kourin would still need her maintenance so that she'd be fine.

But then one day, when they went to the doctor because Kourin got morning sickness. They were delivered a good news.

Kourin is pregnant.

The two got so happy and decided to tell their family about it; in which their family got happy too.

"Kourin, I told you we'll have a child." Aichi said to Kourin when they were at their apartment.

"I know, but it's your fault I'm getting all sick and everything. You selfish idiot." Kourin complained.

"H-hey, I'm not selfish!"

"Oh? Then who was that Aichi who kept telling me I'm his and his only that night?"

Aichi pouted and looked down, "Okay, I know… It's just…"

"Don't blame yourself, and this is a normal sign of pregnancy… You know, mood swings." Kourin explained and hugged Aichi's arm. "You do know that I love you, right?"

"Yes, I do. I love you too." Aichi said and cuddled with her. "I'll take care of you and our child, Kourin."

"Thank you, Aichi."
-

END OF CHAPTER 36