2: Placing A Smile at A Perfect Event

Chapter 2: Placing a Smile At a Perfect Event
-

Aichi's heart kept on beating fast during class, because he knows that Kourin is just there. She's just behind him, and Aichi couldn't believe that.

When classes are over, he saw Kourin going out of the classroom. It was lunch break after all.

Aichi sighed in relief, and stood up. And he was called by Naoki for lunch.

"Hey wait a minute you two!" A student ran up to them.

"Shingo-kun? What is it?" Aichi asked as he looked at Shingo Komoi.

Shingo cleared his throat as he wiped his glasses and put it back on, "How could you even forget about me?! Also, you delinquent!"

"What the heck did I do now?!"

"You forgot about our project!" Shingo yelled at him.

Naoki screamed and was about to run away but Shingo held his arm tightly and Naoki struggled against him.

"Aichi! Help me get away from this Glasses!" Yelled Naoki.

"No Sendou-kun, you must help me!"

Aichi only sweat dropped as he looked at the two boys, he laughed nervously.

"Moreover Sendou-kun, you should go eat now! I'll take care of this delinquent!" Shingo yelled.

Aichi nodded, "W-well… I'll see you later, Naoki-kun! Shingo-kun!"

Aichi took his lunch box and went outside; he saw a tree and a girl, Kourin, sitting beside it and supposedly eating her lunch. He decided to go and sit beside her, which he actually did.

"Um, hello again." Aichi gave a smile to Kourin.

Kourin glanced back at him, but she didn't smile unlike earlier. "Hey," Kourin greeted. "You're Sendou, right?"

"Ah yes, I am." Aichi nodded.

Kourin shook her head and stared back at her lunch box, "Do you…"

"Eh?" Aichi looked at her.

"Do you know who I am?" Kourin asked him, her voice almost low to hear.

Aichi went closer to her and replied, "Yes, I know you."

Kourin then glanced back at him and held his hand, "Are you… the same Aichi Sendou from years ago?"

Aichi felt his heart flutter, his smile widened and he blushed. "Of course I am! I'm so happy that you remembered me!"

Kourin then gave a bright smile, she put her lunch box down and embraced Aichi.

"I missed you, Aichi!"

Aichi embraced her back and giggled, "I missed you too, Kourin-chan."

Kourin let go of him and gave a smile at Aichi; Aichi thought she was beautiful, and a smile like that is worth waiting for.
-

END OF CHAPTER 2