20: Condition

Chapter 20: Condition

-

Saturday, 7:30 AM

Aichi woke up to the sound of the alarm clock ringing, he turned the alarm off and sat. He them heard his phone ring and took the phone, he saw that Kourin is calling him so he immediately answered.

"Hello Kourin-chan?" He greeted.

"Good morning Aichi," Kourin spoke in a somewhat sad tone. Aichi noticed this and he got concerned.

"Kourin-chan? Is everything okay?" Aichi asked.

Aichi heard Kourin sighed, she somehow seem very stale, unlike the previous days she was okay. He wondered.

"I have to admit… I am not…" Kourin replied, her tone getting depressing. "I mean, my illness got me again and I am at the hospital right now."

"What?! D-do I have to go there? Like right now? Are you okay now? I-it's not that bad isn't it?" Aichi panicked.

Kourin then replied, "No you don't have to go. I'm quite fine now, and Takuto's here. He doesn't seem to be in a good mood, he's outside that's why I can call you."

"I-I see… How did it happen again? I mean, you are fine. You always have your check ups on and you keep yourself to be healthy, so why?" Aichi had to ask since his concern is building up again.

"The doctor said it's still going to attack me, no matter what. Aichi, you do know that it's incurable and…" Kourin suddenly was cut off.

"Kourin-chan?"

"Um, I'm sorry Aichi. Let's talk later." Kourin said and ended the call.

Aichi stared at the phone screen and felt more worried. "Kourin-chan… Please be better..."
-

Kourin saw Takuto as the door opens, his expression has become serious and she doesn't understand why. Kourin observed as Takuto sighed and gripped the door knob, he looked back at Kourin and decided to go to her.

"Kourin, I've talked to the doctors." He spoke as he sat next to her.

"H-how did it go?" Kourin asked.

Takuto then looked down, holding both his hands. "They said, it's become worse. You need to be here for a while."

"What do you mean it's worse? Takuto I don't understand-"

"Simply speaking, your illness… it's worse than it was before. I have no idea why but… the doctors said that even though it will stop for a while, it would still come back and… you know what will happen." Takuto explained.

Kourin realized what Takuto meant and she got shocked, fear is what filled her. Fear because of the fact that if she doesn't get better, everything will be over.

"Can we do something about this?!" Kourin asked again.

"Go to therapy," Takuto replied. "It will get you better, but it will take you some time."

Kourin looked down and at the phone she's still holding, 'Aichi…'

"Kourin, can I ask you something?" Takuto said.

"What is it?"

"About Aichi Sendou, and why he told his friends about your illness." Takuto responded seriously.

Kourin looked at Takuto before she replied, "Aichi didn't mean it."

"And…?"

"And that he said he won't do it anymore," Kourin said.

Takuto then sighed, "Are you two still together?"

Kourin couldn't answer, instead she only kept quiet. Making Takuto sigh once again.

"So you still are with him," He said.

"What are you going to do? Tell him not to go near me again? Takuto, it's more painful when you do that than my illness attacking me." Kourin told Takuto, she then gripped her hold on her phone.

"Kourin…" Takuto glanced at her.

"I love Aichi, and he does too." Kourin admitted. "So if you ever hurt him, I will never forgive you."

"Kourin… I'm sorry about that." Takuto apologized, "But I just can't see you with him. You need him away."

"I won't," Kourin replied.

"But Kourin, I don't want you to be-"

"To be free? What? I don't really like what you're doing, Takuto."

Takuto then stood up, "If that's what you want to do, then do it. But if I ever see you with him, I'll make sure you won't ever see him again."

"Takuto!"

"I'll bring us back to our old place if that ever happens." Takuto said and walked out, leaving Kourin frustrated. She only looked down in anger and felt her chest pain, she had to calm down before she opened her phone and called Aichi.
-

END OF CHAPTER 20

I SAY IT'S ANGSTY, REAL ANGSTY. (btw do you guys want me to make some playlist for this fic? just asking though.)