If You're Thinking of Leaving, You Should.

(Agnes' POV)

I went back to bed, hoping to get a few more hours in, but, to my surprise (not), it felt as if my eyes were stapled open wide.

"WAKE UP!" Gibbs yelled.

I ran out, and sure enough the anchor was being put down.

"Port Royal!"

"Aye. You ready?" Captain Jack asked me.

"Yes."

"Agnes! Hold on!" Emory called, catching up to me.

"I can go with you! Especially with your mom around. We can figure it out together!"

"No, I wouldn't dream of it. We'll meet again soon, I know it. You have your adventure, I'll have mine."

"I'm gonna miss ya.."

"I will too. Thank you for everything, Emory." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"No, thank you. Ya taught me what real courage is."

"Please," I chuckled, letting go.

"I wish ya the best of luck Ms. Agnes," Gibbs smiled, shaking my hand.

"Thank you, Mr. Gibbs."

"Oi, Agnes! You were a great worker and had a real good personality! It was nice to have ya aboard!" Scrum smiled.

"My pleasure."

As I was about to hop out of the ship, an arm with a tight grip prevented me from doing so.

"I wish you luck, love. Stay safe darling."

"Thank you, captain. May you and your crew strike gold."

With that, I jumped out and made my way into town. The people were much more....wealthy, elite. This was no place for someone looking the way I did! No money on myself, either. I found myself trudging the streets, looking upon peoples manners and the structure of the town. Fairly simple, and like every island and town there was a blacksmith, pub, boat rental, and a tattoo parlor.

I had already gotten tattoos all over my body! I got my first tattoo at age twelve. It was an anchor on my wrist, then a map on my back, pointing North, East, South, and West. Unique I know, nearly every pirate has a similar tattoo, but, I found it intricate and lovely.
_

"Ms. Angelica, just where the bloody hell are you going?!"

"To find the Black Pearl, Levi! Agnes is on it and she has the treasure I've been seeking!"

"Which also means she's on deck with her father, Jack Sparrow, aye?"

"Sí! When I find that ship, I will convince Agnes to give me the treasure and I shall go!"

"But, what about Agnes?! She comes with you, right?!"

"No. She has been without me for several years, she is becoming her own adult."

"Or you were just never fit to be a mother, were ya? She was you and Jack's one-night fling, I reckon?"

"It is not like that! We don't talk for four years and this is how my friend treats me!"

"We're not friends! Nearly acquaintances! And I do not agree with your life choices!"

"See it as you will! Just lend me this sail!"

"As you wish," Levi sighed, leading her to it.

"Not much, but, I guess it'll get ya to where you need to be."