We Own the Night

(Agnes' POV)

I was beginning to get used to Will and Elizabeth's ship. Without a doubt, it was much more updated and brand new than the Pearl, but, I did like the presence of the Pearl better. Only later on after my save Henry had (separately) told me of how the ship had filled with water due to him falling asleep at the wheel.

Henry did drive the Pearl the whole time though trying to find me and Jack, I had to give him some credit! I had spent most of my time talking to Jack and Emory. Well, now mostly Emory. I was beginning to wonder when the opportune moment would strike, like Carina had told me. There were a few that I had probably already missed. Though a nagging feeling in the back of my mind had told me that Emory didn't return the same feelings, I pretty much felt as if he felt the same about me.

Besides my love story, I was actually doing quite well. I hadn't quite known where we were even headed yet! If it was back to Port Royal or Pelegosto. Now's a better time to ask than ever, I supposed.

"Jack!" I called, him sharpening his blade.

"Yes, love?"

"Where are we headed now?"

"Don't know, why don't you ask our dashing escort."

Great, even Jack didn't know. I hesitantly made my way up the stairs, not quite knowing how to approach Mr. Turner.

"Mr. Turner? If it's not too much trouble to ask, where are we headed?"

"I was figuring we should head back to Port Royal or Tortuga, whichever is closest once we start to reach common water once more. Was there somewhere you wanted to go in specific, Miss Agnes?"

"I mean-no, I suppose not. Before all of this happened, we were all headed to Pelegosto. But, now that the Pearl is not in good shape, I suppose we should be heading to Tortuga or Port Royal for a ship repair."

"So, Jack is after something, isn't he?" Will asked, letting the boat lead itself, letting his attention fully divert to me.

"Aye. Something about a statue of some sort that adds years to your life, sort of like a less powerful Fountain of Youth."

"Well, I say we go downstairs and discuss plans of our destination with Jack. What do you think, Miss Agnes?"

"I agree! Mr. Turner, you may just call me Agnes if you'd like."

"And you may just call me Will, if you please." He smiled at me, making his way down the stairs.

I actually was beginning to like Will! He seemed like a very nice and, a pretty badass man. I couldn't wait to hear more of Jack's adventures with him.

"Jack, I think we have something we need to discuss." Will called, sitting down next to him.

Elizabeth had already been seated in the same table Jack and Will were sitting, joining in on the conversation.

"Agnes here tells me that you were headed to Pelegosto, correct?" Will inquired.

"Aye! But, Agnes we can go back to Port Royal. I understand if you want out of this madness."

"No. No way! I'm in this now! I'm in till the end."

"My god it's too scary how much she's like you." Elizabeth stated.

I didn't really see it, but, then again they'd already been on so many adventures with Jack years back.

"We'd still have to stop at Tortuga to get me Pearl fixed up."