This Probably Won't End Well

(Agnes' POV)

I shot the ship as much as I possibly could, but, the Anne's Revenge wouldn't stop moving, nor would they fight back. Maybe I should start fearing for my life before we even got to Tortuga, perhaps I was a goner now.

"Agnes, perhaps you should go up to Jack's cabin," Gibbs inquired.

"A-Aye," I choked, running up the stairs.

"Jack, may I?"

"Aye, get in there, quick!"
_
(Henry's POV)

Ellery was back alright and he was after Agnes. Ellery had stopped right next to the side of the Pearl, men gathering around, staring at us cold in the eyes.

"JACK!" Ellery yelled in  thunderous rage.

"Mr. Ellery! How lovely to meet you again!" Jack beamed.

"I think we both know what I want!"

"I haven't the slightest clue, perhaps you'll enlighten me!"

"The girl, Jack! Give me your daughter and your ship and crew stay in tact!"

"I thought you disposed of the girl by now!"

"Stop playin' dumb, Jack. We both know she's on this ship."

"Why would she be on this ship, mate?"

"Because her friend is still on it."

"That's because I was hoping to find Agnes by myself while on the ship! I don't own one of my own!" Emory blurted.

He was stating the truth, just old truth.

"How very noble of you. However those noble lies won't get ya very far in life, lad."

"Ellery I wish I could be of assistance! But, I still have my treasure to be moving onto! Good evening!"

"Jack, don't let it come to this."

All of a sudden, a door burst open. Agnes was out, in plain sight! I had been concerned about her the whole night, but only now I was starting to wonder how bad off she was.

"What the bloody hell are you doing!" Jack scolded Agnes.

"This is all over me, don't you see! I'm gonna get screwed one way or another! Captain Ellery, if you really need me, then take me!"

"Gladly, Miss Agnes."

Jack without hesitation pushed her back inside the Cabin, locking it shut.

"Thought ya didn't care about the girl, Jack!"

"That was then, this is now!"

"Ya would've been better off not caring, Jack. If ya care about your Pearl, you'll give me the girl."

"I care about both, so, if I have one thing I care for, then the other is at risk, my chances of fighting for the other thing that I would want are better than if it were for both of the things at once."

"Sparrow just sparrowed at quite possibly the most inadequate time." I mumbled to Gibbs.

"Aye." was all he responded with, focused on Ellery.

"Enough nonsense! FIRE!" Ellery shouted, his crew showing no mercy.

"Jack, if ya don't put your hands on the damn wheel, the Pearl here's going down!" Gibbs stammered, me and Gibbs trying our best to give a solid hit to Ellery's ship.