(5) Santuary

"This here is the fucking Sanctuary, isn't she beautiful?"
     I stayed silent as I eyed the building. It was huge, built like a factory.
      "We were just on our way back from getting our supplies, ran into this little lady here, decided to take her in, is that so wrong Fat Joey?"
        "No sir."
     Negan chuckled and handed "Fat Joey" the baseball bat he was holding, it was darkly stained wood, wrapped in barb wire. "That right there is Lucille. Gorgeous isn't she?" I nodded my head and he chuckled, dangling an arm around my shoulder and leading me into the Sanctuary.
    "Let me take you upstairs, so we can have a little chat." He said something to one of his men and continued leading me through his home. "That right there is Dwight, one of my best men, and his wife is smoking hot."
  Dwight bit the inside of his cheek and rolled his eyes.
       "Dwight, go find Fat Joey, tell him to meet me upstairs."

--
   Negan opened a door and at least six women all turned their heads.
      "These are my wives. Their only good for one thing and one thing only." He chuckled, eyeing the women up and down. I scoffed and the women took notice, looking at me like I wasn't even there.
     "Don't mind them one bit." He muttered as he closed a door behind us, sitting in a chair and motioning for me to sit in front of him.
    "So tell me, why did you try to off yourself?"
       "Because I wanted to."
         "Not much of a talker huh? What about a group, or are you all by your lonesome?" He bit his lip and grinned.
    "I lost my group a couple months ago."
       "Did they leave you behind?"
         "It was my fault we were separated."
       "How is that?"
         "I don't want to talk about it."
          "In that old group, did you have a husband or a boyfriend? Girlfriend maybe?"
            "No."
       "Then why try to find them again?"
          "Because they're the only ones I know."
         "Aww, sweetheart. That's a shame.  How about this, you stay here awhile, and I'll send some of my men out to find your group?"
      "They're a long ways from here."
        "Where?"
         "Georgia maybe."
           "Well, we could always expand our franchise."
   The door opened and Fat Joey appeared, holding his bat.
      "You needed me sir?"
        "Yes, take the lady to her room. Tell Dwight he's on suicide watch. Wouldn't want another attempt right sweetheart?" I crossed my arms and he chuckled. "What's your name sweetheart?"
        "Alison."
         "Do you go by Alice?"
     "Only my friends call me that."
       "Well, Alice, looks like we're friends."

--
   Dwight led me down a corridor, the two of us silent, neither in the mood for awkward small talk. I was terrified, I wanted to be anywhere but here, the place had a weird vibe to
it. Dwight opened the door and motioned for me to go inside.
      "This is my room, until I don't have to watch you, this is your room too."
       "Why did you let him talk about your wife like that?"
       "He's the boss. He can do whatever he wants."
          "What was the franchise he spoke about?"
              "You just got here, you think I'm gonna tell you everything about us? We don't even know who you are."
         "I'm just someone trying to find my friends, that's it. This is only temporary."
       "Yeah? Then why are you on "suicide watch?" What'd you do?"
          "That's none of your business Dwight." He rolled his eyes and plopped down on the old couch, turning on the tv and watching a black and  white movie.
        "I'm hungry."
          "Then go make something."
            "I don't know my way around."
He groaned and got off the couch, making me follow him down the corridors.

I know this is really short, but I don't know if people are really interested in this yet :/
    If you like this, please let me know so I can continue making this fanfic better. :)