Introduction to charecters

__I just love this picture__

Alex
She has jet black hair and piercing blue eyes. She's 5'6'. She's feisty and loves challenges. She can be very stubborn and ditermined . She loves Art, Music and especially Photography. She is very protective of her best friend, Kat . Alex gets in a lot of trouble because of her big mouth because she is not afraid to speak her mind . She is 19

Kat
Her name is actually Katherine but never I mean NEVER call her Katherine. Unless you want a red handprint across your face. She has light brown hair and a few natural highlights with bright blue eyes . She is more like an athlete type of girl. She is 5'5.  She is a bit shy but not around Alex. When she is with Alex she is her crazy true self . When ever someone picks on her Alex is always by her side not afraid to beat someones ass. She is mostly opposite of Alex but they have some things in common like they both love photography and most importantly their undying love for pizza. She is 19.

Xavier
He is the Alpha of the Moon shadow pack. His pack is biggest in the USA . Every one respects him. He is feared by other packs. He is strong, loving and very protective of his pack and mainly mate. His pack loves him, because he treats everyone in a fair way even the Omega's of his pack. He is one of the most strongest werewolf or maybe the strongest werewolf. He has a very tough image for other packs but for his pack he is sweet and kind. He has dark brown hair with bright green eyes. He has the right amount of muscle. He is 21 and 6'2 feet.

Alec
He is the Beta of moon shadow pack and Xavier's best friend. They grew up together. He is also very sweet and kind . He is very protective of his mate. He does not get angry really fast like Xavier. He also has the right amount of muscle but he is 6'1 a bit shorter than Xavier. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. Xavier and Alec are both in search of their mates since they were 18.

Mike
He is the pack worrior. He found his mate, Brian a year ago. They both love each other . Mike is very strong but not much like Alec and Xavier. He can sometimes be annoying at times. He is 6'0. He has platinum blonde hair . He can give up anything for his mate.

Brian
He is Mike's mate. Brian is cute, shy,  sweet and really friendly. He has great sense of fashion . He can be all cheerful and crazy like some fan girls . He is 5'9. He has natural copper red hair which is quite rare for a werewolf .

___Authors note___
Other characters will be added later. Thanks a lot for reading . I hope you like the characters till now . You can imagine the characters as you like .

That's all love u guys.