Explanation

__Author's note__

I know some of you were very excited to read the chapter (I am back) but I am so sorry that it was really short and I disappointed you guys. That's why I am putting a lot of effort to make this chapter longer than the one before. Thank you for your consideration.

Alexia's POV (FYI Alex and Alexia are the same people. Alex is a short form)

"Oh Hi Jason" Xavier quickly said and turned towards me.

He then slowly turned around to face Jason. His face was surprised.

"What the hell man!? I thought that you were dead" Alec shouted as Xavier and Alec quickly stood in a fighting stance.

"Whoow calm down. He is not here to hurt us........he actually helped us" I said quietly.

Alec ran towards the window and started looking around out of the window. "Thank god" He smiled as we all looked at him like he is crazy.

"Alec....are you fine?" Kat slowly asked making sure that he did not turn crazy all of a sudden.

"I am fine just making sure if there were any pigs flying today" He said as he continued to look around.

"Pigs flying? I think this pack's beta has now officially lost it. I knew it all along since we were kids but no one believed me" Xavier said amused.

"If Jason, the king of the rouges can turn good then pigs can fly" Alec said.

"You could have just said that then creating a scene" Kat said.

"Nope this way it is more dramatic" Alec said as he walked towards Kat.

"Okay now can we come back to the ghost in front of us" Xavier said.

"I am not a ghost! I am still alive" Jason said.

"But I shot you, I killed you" Kat asked annoyed.

"Well I am a werewolf and the bullets in the gun were tin. I can be killed by silver" Jason said.

"I remember I choose the small bullets because they will be easier to carry than the big ones. No wonder the bullets felt lighter" Kat said

"Why would you help me?" I asked.

"Cause....I want to be change" He whispered.

"You what??!! I don't trust you. You are the rouge king and you have killed thousands including innocent children. You have destroyed small packs to claim their land. You are merciless. Your aim was to destroy all pack and rule over the werewolf kind. Some days ago you were trying to kill us but now you want to help us. I still don't trust you." Xavier said in one breath.

"Wow that is a lot" Kat muttered.

"I have to change" Jason said.

"Why??" I asked.

"I don't have time to explain but you have to trust me. The dust I had given you was not pixie dust it was way stronger than that. You have to find more of those. You and Kat are in danger; they are coming for you guys. I was part of their stupid plan but now I am on your side. I don't have time now. I need to go" Jason said as he rushed out of the room.

"But what was that dust" I shouted after him. But he left. Just great!!

After 30 minutes

"Now I am getting bored" Kat shouted.

"Bored?! We are not on a fun vacation. This is not La la Disney land!! There are people....no I mean creatures that want us dead and there are people who are not dying once they are shot". I yelled.