Learning about the werewolves

__This is so sweet__
Xavier's POV

"You see we are.....uhhhh......we are humans and half.......basically we can sometimes change into a.....a four legged thing with a snout and a tail we also have fur-" I said but Alex cut me off."

"So you guys are werewolves!!!" Alex yelled.

"Wow you are taking this well" I said with a nervous laugh.

Kat fainted while Alex stood frozen to her spot. Alec rushed to Kat.

"Don't worry just give her 10 seconds. She does that when she is shocked" Alex said still frozen to her position.

10 seconds later Kat woke up and Alec was hugging her closely to his chest.

"What happened" Kat asked while rubbing her eyes.

"We just got to know that these guys are werewolves" Alex calmly said.

"Okay that's fine wait......WHAT THEY ARE WEREWOLVES?!" Kat screamed making Alec cover his ears because of our sensitive hearing.

"Yes now let them speak" Alex calmly said. I was surprised to see her so calm.

"So let's start with the basics. I am the Alpha and Alec is the Beta of this pack" I said.

"Alpha, Beta and pack?" Kat asked.

"Alpha is the leader of the pack which is me. Alec is my Beta basically the second in command. A pack is a family of werewolves" I said.

" So are there other people or ranks" Alex asked.

"Good question. There are many ranks in a pack. On the top are the Alpha and the Luna then there is the Beta and the female Beta. The next rank in the Gamma who is the third in command, in this pack it is Jay you might have met him before. The next rank is the pack warrior leaders in this case they are Brian and Mike. Then there are the bodyguards and the soldiers like Will and Justin. Then there are the omegas." I said while staring at Alex's confused face.

"By the ways you are the Luna and Kat is female Beta" I said.

"WHAT!!!" Alex and Kat screamed.

"What are Luna and female Beta" Kat asked.

"They are mates of the Alpha and Beta, Basically our mates". I said.

"Mates?" Alex asked, I smiled.

"Ohhhh I know, I know" Alec started jumping like a kid.

"You know what are soul mates are?" Alec asked the girls.

"Yeah....but they don't exist" Alex said. It hurt me a bit that my mate did not believe in a soul mate, which is me.

"For us werewolves they do. The moon goddess decides who is our soul mate before we are born. By the way the moon goddess is our main goddess, she is the creator of the werewolf race. Your mate is your other half. Their walk is perfect and their smile is perfect, who am I kidding they are perfect" Alec said while dreamily staring at Kat as if she was the only girl in the world. Rihanna you are the best. Sorry on with the story.

"Your soul mate is the love of your life. Your soul mate is the one who you can always trust. Your soul mate can always cheer you up when you are feeling down. Your soul mate is your everything. Your soul mat-" Alec said but he was cut off my Kat.

" I appreciate your lovely dovely speech but cut to the crap" Kat said impatiently.

"You guys are our mates!!" I said with a huge grin.

They did not say anything. Their eyes completely shocked and their mouths gaped open.

"Huh....?" Alex said looking like a cute confused puppy.