Surprise update!!!!!

My book is #396!!! YAAAAAAAAAAS

I am very happy, so I am putting a surprise update for you guys. This is going to be a short chapter, Sorry in advance. Just saying at the start of this chapter I will be using the word "mind link" a lot.

Xavier's POV

"They.....escaped Alpha we are truly sorry" Will whispered in the mind link.

"What" I growled over the mind link.

"Sorry but they...." Justin continued on the mind link.

"They what?!" Alec shouted on the mind link, his voice was laced with anger.

"..." They did not reply. My wolf was being restless now.

"Answer us now!!!" I growled on the mind link using my Alpha tone, so they could not disobey me.

"They....kicked our ass" Will admitted through mind link.

I could not help but chuckle. I was proud of my mate.

Okay now I need to act serious again. I used the mind link again.

"We are coming there, try to keep them close to the territory" I commanded them on the mind link.

I took Mike's black jeep's car keys an started the engine. Alec, Brian and Mike jumped in the car as well.

"They kicked your ass" Alec howled with laughter over the mind link.

"We underestimated them" Will said in embarrassment over the mind link.

We reached near the house. I saw Will and Justin running towards the woods in human form, because I strictly told them to not change in wolf form as our (Alec's and Xavier's) mates are humans so they can get scared. I stopped the car for a second and Justin and Will joined us.

I could smell my mate's faint scent. I sped up the car till we saw my red Lamborghini.

My mate looked at me through the rear mirror. Her beautiful sky blue eyes stared at me for long, like she was checking me out. I smirked but her eyes soon filled with fear she said something to Kat, Kat then sped up the car. Thinking of my mate...I still don't know her name. I bet it's going to be something beautiful, I will ask her later-

"Ahhhhh" I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard my mate scream.

I looked over at them, I saw that they were going to crash into a tree. No!!!! my mate was a human, she could easily be killed.

My wolf started howling in pain who could blame him. Seeing our mate die in front of our eyes, especially when we just met her would be very painful. I hated the fact that I was her mate and it was my duty to protect her, I think I failed my duty. I do not deserve her, she could have a better mate than me. I could not do anything to help her but just watch. I could not bare the thought of losing her.

Tears pricked my eyes, This was unusual because I did not cry since ten years. Alec whimpered, he was scared for his mate's life too.

Luckily they took a sharp left turn and were safe. A sudden wave of relief gushed over me.

I remembered the fact that she tried to escape after I warned her not to. My wolf did not help the situation he had alpha genes in him so he was very angry at the fact that his orders were not obeyed and were disrespected.

I got more angry when I saw my mate look back at me and she said something to Kat, they then sped up. I was so angry because my wolf wanted control and was ranting on about "they disrespected us" and my mate was getting further away from us. I was fighting with my wolf and my wolf was winning so I bet my eyes were dark because we were fighting for control. I gripped the steering wheel tightly to suppress my anger.