Beginning

__That's Alex, remember these pictures don't belong to me. If it belongs to you it's beautiful__

Alex POV (point of view)
I was running towards a big castle. The weather was beautiful. I entered the castle and I saw the most beautiful thing in the whole world . He stood there. The sunlight's rays were falling on him . Making him look majestic and beautiful. He looked at me like he was ready to be eaten . He was a giant pizza . I ran towards him. I was inches away from a bite. My mouth started watering. Just then something odd happened . Then the pizza started saying "beep,beep,beep,beep".

What the hell !!

I woke up "urghh!" this stupid alarm clock could not wait one more minute. I was filled with anger . I grabbed the stupid clock and threw it to the floor. It broke in a million pieces. This was my 7th alarm clock which i "accidentally" broke.

"You deserved it bitch!" i yelled and went back to sleep.

After not more than five minutes Kat barged in my room "wake up Alex " kat said in bored tone.

"Ten more minutes" I said in a very sleepy voice.

"Now" Kat demanded

"Nine more minutes" I whispered

"I mean now, get up " Kat practically yelled .

"five more minutes" I said

"ALEX WAKE UP NOW!!!" Kat screamed on top of her voice .

If I were a normal person I would wake up but me being me. Nope I ain't gonna wake up. I did not say anything . I just tried to enjoy my last seconds of sleep.

I felt someone grab my ancle and yank it . I felt myself landing on the carpet roughly 'thud'.

"Owwww, what the hell Kat!" I yelled annoyed . I gave her my best evil stare.

She smirked "Now get up. Remember we have to go to the woods and take pictures for our photography exhibition . I already packed our cameras and breakfast is ready " she said almost ordering me.

"Yes" I said half awake.

"Hey remind me to buy a new alarm clock later" I said.

She was going to ask me about it . I cut her off

"Don't ask" I said pointing at the broken pieces.

I got up took a shower and got ready.

Xavier's POV
Today my wolf was acting different he was very happy and excited . He was jumping around. (His wolf was a part of his mind . When ever Xavier shifted in a wolf Jace took over (Jace is his Wolf's name) or when ever he was very angry Jace took over). The wolf continued jumping like a kangaroo. He was wagging his tail like a very happy puppy.

"Whats up?" I asked Jace through mindlink.

"You will see" he said excitedly.

Alec my beta entered the kitchen " Oh my god! My wolf has gone crazy. He is really happy and is jumping around" Alec said.

"Same here i hope everything is fine " I said my voice full of concern.

I had already made some pancakes so I offered Alec some. As we were eating breakfast. Brian and Mike entered the kitchen.

Both were holding hands and giggling .

"No I love you more" Brian said while staring into Mike's eyes.

"No I love you more" Mike said kissing Brian's head.

"No I love you more" Brian said hugging Mike

"No I love you more" Mike said in a flirty way.

"I love you till till the moon" Brian said.

"I love you till the moon and back" Mike said making Brian blush and look away.

"I love you till the sun and back" Brian said while kissing Mike's head.

"I love yo-" I cut Mike off saying "We get it you both love each other now stop its getting irritating!" I said annoyed.

They both snapped their gazes at me like they were surprised that i was here.

"Buzz killer" Mike mumbled

"Omg! They are such a cute couple " Alec fanned himself like those overacting fangirls. Then he flipped his "long" hair.

We all burst out laughing

"Come on guys we need to go to the woods .We need to check if the rouges are still there" Brian said.

As soon as he said the word "woods" my wolf started howling like crazy.

___Author's note___
The next chapter will come soon.
I am sorry for my spelling and gramatical errors. I am only human but with a bad Grammer and horrible spellings.

Please comment and tell if i should continue with my story.

Love you all my wolfs 💗💗