Emily

I don't even have the right to say sorry. I don't deserve these many reads because I haven't updated since an eternity. I am updating to let you know that I am still alive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

____Flashback____(Just after the war)

_Jason's POV_

I am going to kill them. I will finish them all. How dare they try to kill me. They will all suffer. I murmured as I limped away from the bloody grass. They killed my people....they broke us rouges apart. I loved Alex but she had to choose Xavier she will suffer too. I limped as I walked through the endless dead bodies of my fellow people. The Rouge King will rise again I chanted. I was filled with hate. I walked through this dense forest.

First when the witches asked me if I wanted to be in their plan to overthrow Xavier's pack I refused but now I will do anything to destroy his pack and his happiness.

--Skip 3 days after a lot of planning to overthrow Xavier's pack with the witches and them--

Now he will understand how losing his pack hurts. He will understand the pain he had given me. I was burning with revenge. I will take everything he loved from him and rip it in tiny pieces in front of him. I was walking through the forest near his pack's borders to collect as much information about them so I could report back to the witches. With this information we will find their weaknesses and this will help to destroy them all. I was turning into a monster. My eyes were pitch black since I witnessed my pack members death. I only seek revenge.

I punched the trees as I passed by imagining Xavier's face. My knuckles were bruised by now. I was craving to punch the living day lights out of Xavier.

As I slowly stormed through the trees I smelt something....different. I followed the scent it lead me near the waterfall. A beautiful girl with long blond locks was taking pictures of the exotic plants near the waterfall. Her sky blue dress flowed in the direction of the wind. I couldn't see the girls face as her back was faced to me I hid in the bushes and watched her.

Suddenly she stopped taking pictures and stood up. She slowly turned around sniffing the air. Damn! She was gorgeous her eyes were the same color like her dress. She looked young but not too young like maybe 19 or 20 with a bit of maturity. She looked amazing. I was mesmerized by the beauty.

She slowly walked towards my bush, sniffing the air. She was a werewolf. "MATE" My wolf cried, This means she can also sense me. My wolf was screaming at me, telling me to go to her and wrap her in my arms. She grace fully walked closer towards me still not able to see me clearly. I could not take this anymore.

I jumped out of the bush and hugged her. She inhaled my scent and let out a purr. She was honestly so cute. "Mine" I whispered in her ear causing her to shiver in delight. One of her arm was wrapped around behind my back, the other one just near my collarbone as she buried her face in my neck. I felt all warm and fuzzy. I stroked her soft silky hair with one hand and the other on her lower back pulling her possessively closer to me. We stayed in that hug for like ages.

"What's your name" I asked her. She whispered "Emily" without breaking our hug. That was such as simple yet beautiful name. "Who are you" she asked. Then she slowly pulled away to look at me properly.

She stood there frozen "J..J..Jason" she stuttered as she looked horrified. She shook in fear. "Emily are you alright?" I asked standing in a protective stance and frantically looking around for danger. "You are the k..king of rouges" she shook in fear. "I am" I said. Then all the fear in her eyes changed to hate.

"You are horrible! You tried to kill my brother" She screamed.

"Who..?" I asked her.

"Xavier!" She yelled at my face.

"He had a sister? but everyone said that he was a only child. You don't even look similar". I said

"Because I was adopted and I went to England for my collage. And why the hell am I still talking to you" She roughly shoved me away.

I tried to pull her closer to me but she shoved me away again, this broke my heart. "Em please don't" I said as my wolf howled in sadness and pain. "You are a monster, I hate you!!" She screamed and tried to run away from me but I gripped her hand as sparks flew. "P..Please don't leave me, I promise I will make everything alright, I will change" I cried.

She shot me a look of disgust "All those people you killed from the Knight pack, just to conquer a small piece of land. You killed small innocent children who did nothing to you. You tried to take away my brothers mate from him. How are you going to make this all right?! Are you going to give life back to those people?! Huh?" She screamed angrily.

She teared up as she ran away from me. I chased her I can't let her go! I hugged her from behind forcing her to stop. She turned her head away from me and sobbed. I pulled her closer to my chest I could feel each and every spark. "Let me go! " She gritted out of her teeth. "You are mine and I don't care what you say YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!" I growled.

"No I am not and leave me!" She screamed.

"YOU WILL HAVE TO COME WITH ME EITHER WILLINGLY OR FORCEFULLY. I AM NOT AFRAID TAKE WHAT'S MINE" I growled as I tightened the grip around her waist.

"You said you were going to change I guess you lied, you will never change. You are just a monster. If you love me this much you must prove to me that you have changed" She cried out.

"I..I am not lying but I can't let you go. Not now when I just found you, I can't lose you." I said as a tear escaped my eye.

"I..I am sorry but I can't trust you after everything you have done..bye" She as she left me.

I couldn't do anything but watch her run away from me. It stung my heart, it made me feel numb. If I want her then I would have to prove to her that I am worthy of her...even though it means helping Xavier and his pack.......