I am back again

Xavier's POV

My heart pounded as my paws hit the grass faster and faster. I can't risk my mate's life. My wolf's eyes became glossy as a tear slipped making a wet trail on my fur. I ran and ran. As adrenaline rushed in my veins I tried to keep my breath steady as I pushed my paws on the dark grass going faster. With great speed my wolf flew over stones and leaves. I will do anything for her.

Alex's POV

The hoodie guy looked at me as his eyes glowed, he smirked as he bolted towards my petite figure. He took long strides with a inhumane grin. He was ready to kill. His body was just a few meters away from me. I closed my eyes ready to feel the impact.

Someone touched my hand. I opened my eyes to see Kat standing beside me. "This Bitch ain't gonna leave you alone... even if you die" Kat bravely said as she clutched my hand. I looked back at the hoodie man. As his eyes met Kat his sickening grin grew.

His pace increased. We waited for the impact with our eyes shut closed.

........Nothing happened, I felt nothing....Was I dead? My eyes still shut tightly. My breath trapped in my lungs as I stood frozen to the spot. All I could hear was the loud thumping of my heart. This was too silent.

I slowly opened my eyes, I was in the same room....so I guess I am not dead. I looked at the spot where the hoodie man was stood before....there was nothing, Did he go for a bathroom break? I can't blame him when you have to go you need to go.

"I guess he needed a small trip to the bathroom" I said as I reached for Kat's arm. I felt nothing my eyes snapped to the right where Kat was standing before...she was not there. I looked down to see Bailey , he laid on the cold floor motionless.

I immediately crouched down besides the dog to check his pulse. He can't die now, it's just been a week since he saw this beautiful world.

To my relief I could feel faint heart beat. Is this some kind of a sick joke? I slowly lifted Bailey's body in my arms and placed him on the sofa.

Suddenly I felt warm breath on my neck. A cry escaped from my lips as I whipped my body around. To my surprise there was no one there. Confusion conquered my thoughts as fear gripped me. Where is Kat?

"Ahhhh" I heard a scream......Kat?!?

I ran to where the sound was coming from. I entered the guest room and I saw that Kat was on the ground screaming.

The crazy Hoodie man chanted something and a bright dark blue light emitted from screaming Kat. The light rays were drifting towards the Hoodie man. It felt as if he was sucking the light from Kat. The light looked like it was some form of energy or power. Kat screamed helplessly.

I bolted towards the hoodie man and rugby tackled him to the ground. After all I was the co-captain of the girls rugby team.

A grunt escaped from him as his back hit the floor. Kat now stopped screamed and was panting on the cold floor. It felt as if I broke their link. The hoodie man quickly pushed me off him and reached his hand towards the night stand and swung it like a baseball bat.

It hit my upper arm as the glass shattered making me whimper as the pieces of glass pricked my skin making blood gush out. He then kicked me in the stomach sending me flying in the T.V. The glass screen shattered as I grunted in pain. I will not let him hurt Kat.

I somehow managed to get up on my feet and scramble towards the hoodie man. he chanted his crazy mantras making Kat scream in agony as blue light emitted from her again.

The hoodie man was focused as he drained energy from Kat. I needed to help her.

I rushed towards the hoodie man but I was pulled back. Muscled arms clamped my mouth from behind and they pulled me to hide behind the door.

"Don't scream" a familiar voice whispered. Clearly it was a man.

The man then slipped something in my hand.

"Throw this on him" He whispered and let go. I turned around and saw someone who is supposed to be dead.

"J..Jason?" I asked shocked.

"Just go, I will distract him" Jason said as he picked up a large shard of glass and ran towards the hoodie man.

The hoodie man's gaze flickered at Jason's running form. I took this opportunity and threw the dust Jason had given me on the hoodie man.

"Ahhh" The hoodie man shouted as he collapsed on the ground. His skin burned and peeled off. His screams of agony turned louder as he turned to ash.

Now there was this awkward silence as the three of us were staring at the pile of ash.

"So......was that pixie dust?" I asked trying to remove this awkward silence.

"What the hell" Kat whispered weakly as she sat up.

I rushed to her side and helped her up. I turned towards Jason.

"Listen to me carefully this is not over they are going to come back for you" Jason said.

"Alex! Kat!" I turned around to see Xavier and Alec running towards us. Just on time *note to sarcasm.

The pack doctors rushed in and carried out Justin and Will with Bailey.

"Don't worry they will be alright" The nurse said as they rushed out.

"Thank god you are safe" Xavier said as he kissed me.....he kissed me!! I tried to hide my face and blushed.

"Kat are you fine?!?" Alec cried.

"I am a terrible mate, I don't deserve you. I am so sorry" Alec continued crying.

"It's ok, I am fine and you are one of the best things I call mine" Kat said as Alec blushed....Alec blushed!!!!! Awwwww couple goals. Kat then hugged him tightly.

"Too tight" Alec wheezed out making us chuckle.

"It's nice to meet you to....again" Jason interrupted us.

__Author's Note__

This chapter is to prove that I am still alive.

I am so sorry that I disappeared and did not update since ages. Hope you like this chapter. Thank you for being patient.