SURPRISE

_Alex's POV_

So today Emily wanted to go shopping and she wanted to get to know us too. Plus Xavier and Alec wanted to come along too because apparently 'we are going to be in danger and we need our superheroes to come save us' That's what they said....I know it doesn't make sense.

"I need to tell you guys something important" Hannah rushed in as she dragged Jay along (Reminder: Hannah is Jay's mate and Alec's sister. Jay is the 3rd in command). Alec and Xavier were sitting on the couch with Will and Justin. Brian and Mike were on the far end of the couch cuddling together. And me, Kat and Emily were on the opposite couch as Emily was giving out gifts she bought from England.

"What's wrong sis?" Alec asked concerned and we all were looking at Hannah.

"Babe are you alright did I do something wrong. I am so so so sorry" Jay said.

"Jay quit freaking out Just open this. It was in the mail" Hannah handed him a box. Everyone was staring at the box.

"I know what you are doing. This is one of your pranks once I open it something will jump out" Jay laughed.

"No it's not just open it" Hannah said now all of our eyes were glued to the box. Jay slowly opened it and flinched back...but nothing jumped out.

He slowly looked inside his eyes widened and he dropped the box.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Jay screamed loudly.

Alec went then he picked up the box and screamed too. WHAT THE CHOCOLATE FUDGE? Jay slowly took out a small shirt from the box it said 'You are going to be a Daddy' and a note saying "You will get your real gift in 8 months". Jay ran over to Hannah and hugged her.

"AHHHHHHH" Me, Kat, Emily, Brian, Mike screamed together.

"I am going to be a uncle!! You were pregnant since a month!! Why didn't you tell us?" Alec jumped up and down. Xavier was just shocked and was sitting there. Then slowly Xavier moved and he screamed too. Everyone was so happy jumping and dancing.

My lips hurt I couldn't stop smiling this was a huge news.

"We all have to go shopping!!" Brian screamed. Everyone was just so excited. Today is going to be a hell of a shopping trip....

_Hannah's POV_

Everyone went to their rooms to get ready. Jay carried me upstairs bridal style. Then he slowly put me on the bed. He was crying!! Aww I hugged him tightly. He bent down to my stomach.

"Hey little one, I love you so much. This world is a scary place but you will have your Papa with you to protect you. He will always guide you through your life. I want you to know that not everyone is going to be nice but you will always have your Mama and Dada by your side always. I love you" Jay said as he kissed my stomach. Some tears slipped through his eyes. He stood up and hugged me and whispered something in my ear.

"I knew my boys could swim" I laughed and he smiled.

Bailey came to us jumping up and down he started licking my face. I wiped Jay's tears and kissed his lips. I love him so much.

Then we were interrupted by Brian's voice "Everyone hurry the hell up this baby needs some cute outfits, If we take more time I bet the baby will come out". He screamed from downstairs.

I chuckled and quickly changed my cloths.

_Alex's POV_

Brian and Mike were already sitting in their car. Emily, Will and Justin were sitting in the Jeep. Jay and Hannah were making out in their car and hugging each other, it was so adorable. Alec and Kat were in their own car and Kat looked red as a tomato she was blushing like a manic. Me and Xavier were in another car. These were pack cars so we could see where everyone was due to the locator thing.