After the war

Xavier's POV

After the attack our pack house had been completely destroyed now all the people are living in the reinforcement houses until all the rebuilding is done. Me, Alex, Kat and Alec are living in the same house, it's not that big but it has a warm homelike feeling to it.

Last night was a shocker for Kat. She was all tensed up but now she is sleeping peacefully. Since last night she hasn't said a word. Alec is now with her, probably watching her sleep....creep.

"Oww" I fake flinched.

"Hold still!" Alex ordered. It felt like she had all power over me and I cannot do anything. No one orders me but Alex is an exception.

"But it hurts" I complained.

"Quit whining like a big baby!" Alex said as she was dressing the wound on my upper arm. To be honest it did not hurt at all.

"Owie" I faked whimpered.

"Awww you poor thing" Alex said. Her eyes softened and she looked so cute. She then carefully wrapped the band aid around my arm. I felt very happy to see that she cared about me, even if she acts as if she does not care. I know this wound will heal in less than 10 minutes. I was clawed in the arm last night, due to my werewolf healing now it barely looks like a scratch.

"Ouch" I whispered. making sure she heard me.

"Omg I am so sorry" She said as she slowly ran her finger around the wound examining it sending tingles. I softly grabbed her hand. Don't judge me, I am taking advantage of this situation.

I then stared dreamily into her eyes while she dressed my wound.

"Does it hurt really bad?" She asked with sympathy.

"Yeah it does" I faked whimpered.

"Don't worry about that drama queen. He is a werewolf his wound will heal in less than 10 minutes" Alec cut in.

Alex looked at me with surprise as her jaw hung loose.

"Asshole" She said and started to walk away.

"No wait Alex" I called out after her but she had left the room already.

"Gee thanks" I said sarcastically to Alec.

"What are best friends for" He said with his lopsided grin and walked out of the room.

"Idiot" I muttered under my breadth.

"I heard that" Alec called out.

"Well you were meant to" I called out.

Alec's POV

I was sitting next to Kat on the bed as she was sleeping peacefully. Her breaths were calm, I was happy to see her relaxed again.

"I am sorry mom" she whispered in her sleep.

"I murdered someone, mom. I am a horrible person" She cried.

"Mom don't leave me again" She cried more in her sleep, It broke my heart I felt pain.

"Don't kill her" She screamed. Her breaths became ridged. I shook her trying to wake her up from her nightmare.

Her eyes shot open and she hugged me tightly while crying on my shoulder. I was surprised by her sudden hug. Then I slowly wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes.

"Shhh" I tried to calm her down but she hugged me tighter. I softly hummed "Flashlight" by Jessie J in her ear and rocked her slightly, it was like cuddling a baby. Her heartbeat slowly turned back to normal.